Last Post Replies
Daniece Rainville
I've built some modules that have triggers and conditions controlling the appearance of the Next buttons. This is the set-up in a nutshell example: One trigger hide...
8 years ago
By Daniece Rainville
Debra Ray
Does anyone have any insight into the Canon XA 20 camcorder? we are attempting to select the appropriate recording equipment for new video production. We will be recor...
8 years ago
By Bob S
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola, Attaching two templates which can give your Quiz slides a little make over. Feel free to use. See it in action: Output Ashi
8 years ago
By Céline Pejot
Ant Pugh
Hi guys - and a huge happy new year to y'all. Can anyone recommend a good quality off-the-shelf SCORM elearning course on these topics? Cheers Ant
8 years ago
By Nick Gregory
Don  Gordon
Hi all, Would the Storyline veterans offer some guidelines and opinions on maximum file sizes and maximum number of Scenes and Slides to us Nubes? Don
8 years ago
By Jaime Villanueva
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I've built an interaction where the learner has to drag n drop the correct menu item to the correct table.  There are 6 people and six dishes.  When all the di...
8 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Joann Sharp
Wondering if anyone has added authentication to their projects and if so, how.  Would like for the user to answer a few questions at the beginning of the course and th...
8 years ago
By Joann Sharp
James Goodill
Hi All, I am currently working as a eLearning Consultant in a large housing association in London. We are currently going through a huge change and there will be more...
8 years ago
By James Goodill
Amar Kulshreshtha
This exclusive example showcases many features of Storyline 2 like slider, variables, drag-and-drop, animations, and Javascript. In this example, you’ll learn how to ...
8 years ago
By Amar Kulshreshtha
Megan Morgan
Anybody know where I can find some eLearning examples built with Captivate? We're happy with articulate but I've been asked to share feedbackn on some eLearning and it...
8 years ago
By Alexander Salas
Preston Ruddell
Hello, I wanted to do something a little fun with this challenge, so I took an idea from a game that I've been playing lately. 
8 years ago
By Jennifer Sader
Matthew Guyan
This FREE event is happening on Friday, May 1 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Ultimo Community Centre. There'll be speakers from the B Online Learning team, demos and Q&...
8 years ago
By julia collins
Arijit Mitra
Hi Everyone, A young growing education startup, (FLIP/www.learnwithflip.com) offering India's largest range of e-learning and certifications in Banking & Financia...
8 years ago
By Arijit Mitra
Nava Marshall-Fausone
Hi Folks, I'm very, very new here and really appreciate any advice you can offer! What I'm trying to do is design a slide, where a user chooses a slang term (from a ...
over 8 years ago
By Nava Marshall-Fausone
Hemant Vavale
hi there,   can someone guide me on how to have editable textbox on a slide so that it can be validated for data type.. Also need help on how to integrate course wi...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rick Nusz
I'm looking for some good ideas to put together a Help section in my courses. My end users seem to have problems with closing browser windows to go back to the list o...
over 8 years ago
By Rick Nusz
Arijit Mitra
Hi everyone, I need your suggestion for a Text to Audio Software for Articulate Storyline 1. Mainly I need voices which doesn't have any accent (Neutral Accent) with ...
over 8 years ago
By Arijit Mitra
yewande daniel-ayoade
So, my question is not necessarily eLearning related but I'm hoping I can get some innovative ideas from this group. I am on an Agile software implementation where we...
over 8 years ago
By Rita Garcia
Craig Lowrie
Hi guys, Currently I am finalizing my first E-Learning course and hope to publish this weekend. After amended most of the glitches I still have one I can't manage to ...
over 8 years ago
By Craig Lowrie
Jerry Woodrow
I upgraded to MS Office 2013 Home and Business without reading the reviews since I had assumed MS would work as in the past. The current reviews on Office 2013 are not...
over 8 years ago
By Linda Jordan