Last Post Replies
Ridvan  Saglam
I have been working on this project for a while. Happy to share it with the community.  You can view the demo here, and download .story file here
almost 9 years ago
By uyen jones
Marcus White
E-learning Developer Based in Daventry £18,000 - £24,000 Full and part-time roles available We are looking for a talented E-learning Developer to join our expanding ...
almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sean Winn
Hello All, One of my current tasks is to create training to help people setting up wireless printers on a home network.  The trouble I am having is at each point in ...
almost 9 years ago
By Sean Winn
Jeff Kortenbosch
Have you ever watched a screencast video where you where thinking “What the heck am I looking at?!”. The items on the screen where so small they were nearly unreadable...
almost 9 years ago
By Matthew Guyan
Cary Glenn
Hi, Recently I had to build a course that I wanted to make sure people saw all the layers on a slide before continuing. I've seen the topic come up before so I though...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Chris R
I'm developing an accompanying participant guide (composition in Word) for an eLearning I developed in SL2. The content will closely align, but of course the Word outp...
almost 9 years ago
By Chris R
Anita Horsley
Hi there,  Here is what I'd like to do. If a user gets a quiz question correct, then on the next slide they get a badge (image of a badge). At the end of the module, ...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Nicole D
The latest version (v 10) of Adobe Presenter looks and functions very similar to SL. They even have Adobe Presenter Video Express that works like Replay. We just got ...
almost 9 years ago
By Paul Phua
Showcase Studio
Hi all, Looking to get some feedback on a short sample module we have created around the Apple Watch.  http://www.theshowcasestudio.com/the-apple-watch/ Any tips yo...
almost 9 years ago
By Showcase Studio
John Toh
Hi guys, another sample to share with the community. You actually can use Storyline to build some fun activities. Lets go shopping!
almost 9 years ago
By Nicola Appel
Jacinta Penn
Recently I did a talk for about 60 people on choosing specific interactions for different learners. I realise now that my talk is influenced heavily by the flexibility...
almost 9 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Rachel Barnum
Hi all! Do you hire training professionals of any kind? If so, do you mind filling out this survey for me? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19P7fhhFqtfTwP7xHclBOpnOEN...
almost 9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Philip  Schall
Hi E-Learning Heroes Community, I am in the process of trying to get rid of an outdated player for corporate training. Any ideas? Eliminate the player completely and ...
almost 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Heather Beaudoin
I don't think there's a way to do this, but I thought I'd check if you knew of a way.  If I draw a line using a line tool and make it curvy, wiggly, all around the sli...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael O.
Kate Peterson
Hello! I need to create a 15 minute e-learning on the topic of building trust that can be used on a global level (individual contributors on up to management). I'm stu...
almost 9 years ago
By Kate Peterson
Gary Dixon
Hi All Hope someone can help. I can't find a setting that allows me to have a pause/play and seek bar in a Lightbox slide. The bar/buttons appear OK when I preview t...
almost 9 years ago
By Terry Coe
Chris Ryan Cayas
Hi, I am doing an module and I am planing to incorporate a worksheet in the module and I want it to be submitted to me for validation. Is there a way I can do this in...
almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Dan Toomey
Hi all, I am interested if others have created courses that are specific to looking at school or school district data. We are embarking on this task, and thought it w...
almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
John Nixdorf
Lots of hits to the effect "how do I get JavaScript to run in my Storyline project" but what I'm curious about is are examples of what people are using JavaScript to d...
almost 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Greg Edwards
Sounds like Microsoft might be entering the e-learning development market. I've requested an invite, but I have yet to actually see it. The marketing stuff isn't parti...
almost 9 years ago
By Midi Prefix