Last Post Replies
Rodney Brown
Hi guys, I've made a e-learning module in articulate 2 in English, but now is desired as Thai as well. Does anyone know of a quick and easy way to change/convert the c...
almost 9 years ago
By Rodney Brown
Stephen Brodeur
When you are designing a course or module around an existing curriculum, do you start with the design or the content? I find myself starting with the design and then s...
almost 9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Jeff Johnson
Hello Community! Quick Question - has any ever adapted an iteration of the Myers Briggs assessment into an eLearning module? I imagine users taking the assessment, on...
almost 9 years ago
By Jeff Johnson
Gaurav Goel
What should I recommend to my clients for mobile device support from long term perspective? What should be the criteria? Which features are planned for these two tools...
almost 9 years ago
By Puneet Shrivastava
Puneet Shrivastava
Dear Friends, When it comes to teaching school children, what do you find gets a teacher the best expected outcome? Teaching using an interactive CD (e/i-Books), or u...
almost 9 years ago
By Puneet Shrivastava
Gemma Wells
I have been asked to pull together some bite sized system training, basically we have a system that we need our agents to use and there are several steps they need to ...
almost 9 years ago
By Bob S
Ben Gianacakos
Just curious what services people have used for image packages before, think: Backgrounds Icons Things Computers Phones Desks I'm waiting to hear what...
almost 9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Tim Clark
Hey guys!   When I review my quiz after completing it all questions are marked as incorrect, regardless of whether or not I got them right AND even if I get 100% com...
almost 9 years ago
By Tim Clark
Kantar Mert
Hi, This is my first post. First of all I want to say that I am learning great things with the help of this great community. I am 3th grade undergraduate student in I...
almost 9 years ago
By Kantar Mert
Kai ...
Hey All,  How can I do this? got these free score courses online, but I have no idea what they look like. I'd like to peek inside. The .index file doesn't work. Is th...
almost 9 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
John Toh
hi fellow members, just created couple of storyline samples and i would like to share with you guys, and hopefully to get some constructive feedback to improve my...
almost 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sean Speake
Just a quick question - has anyone had any good experiences with text to speech? Also wondering about multiple languages - any software that does well? Context wise -...
almost 9 years ago
By Sean Speake
Debra Mascott
Hi:  I am seeking advice on how to address skipping navigation instruction.  While I understand icons should be intuitive, I think it's important to have instruction a...
almost 9 years ago
By Debra Mascott
Shanna Sylvester-Pryce
Hi, I'm having trouble going back to the Starting scene (which has only one slide as an intro) from the course player (menu navigation) I tried to adjust the slide pr...
almost 9 years ago
By Shanna Sylvester-Pryce
gregory casseleux
Hello, I am looking for a best-in-class voice recording company for lots of languages (portuguese, norwegian, dutch, english, french...)? I really need native people...
almost 9 years ago
By Nadia Laubach
Helmi Tuinstra
Hi, I have got five questions, starting out from 1 page with markers with different states , nomal, hover, correct and incorrect. Each marker jumps to a question. Is ...
almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Michelle Leon
Apologies if there's already a discussion about this but, I wanted to pose the question: How does graphic design for eLearning differ from graphic design for other pu...
almost 9 years ago
By Michelle Leon
R K
Just a question for information purposes. Thanks RK
almost 9 years ago
By R K
Michael Burns
Hi community! I've seen lots of discussion on using objectives, ranging from throwing them out to different methods of implementation. Whenever I can't figure out the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Simon Blair
Jiju Punnoose
Hi heroes, Suppose I have 50 questions in the question bank, is there a way I can offer a choice to my learner to select the number of questions he can answer? Someth...
almost 9 years ago
By Jiju Punnoose