Last Post Replies
Kez. G
Hi everyone,   Im developing my first maths e learning app for kids age 5-9. I want my app to be able to give an option for my users which are either parents or the ...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Khalil Rivera
Hello all, I was hoping someone know of a good Data Visualization Tool where one could input boring data/ information and it would create an interesting visual that do...
9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
deb creghan
Hello - I need ideas for realistic exercises for a course on a strategic planning process - the learner's contributions - opinions, ideas, suggestions, etc - will be u...
9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Marley Hoggatt
Hi everyone! So I'm thinking about upgrading my personal laptop (that I frequently use for work), and would love to know what your dream laptop would be. I run Photosh...
9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Angela Cisternino
In Storyline 2, is there a way where we ask the learner to, for example, list the 5 most common things you want to change, and they free text in their comments. Upon s...
9 years ago
By Angela Cisternino
Tom Kuhlmann
We're hosting one of our roadshows this summer in Philadelphia.  Date: October 28 & 29, 2015 Location: 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA We're currently acce...
9 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Tom Kuhlmann
We're hosting one of our roadshows this summer in Vancouver, BC.  Date: September 23 & 24, 2015 Location: 555 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC. We're currently acc...
9 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Chris Chagnon
I'm not sure if you've guys have done this in the past, but I thought it be cool if you offered a contest to give away the latest version of Storyline 2.  This would b...
9 years ago
By Joseph Conrad
Mark Cairns
I've been engaged in a discussion lately about the pros and cons of delivering courses in a multiple SCO (Sharable Content Object) environment. This methodology is lis...
9 years ago
By Mervyn Finch
Nicole Legault
Hey community,  I'd like your input. What's better in the e-learning and instructional design world, someone who's a little bit skilled at many things (e.g., a mix of...
9 years ago
By Terry Coe
Nicole Legault
Recently I got this great question from community member Cheryl Theis:  "The challenge I continue to have is working with SMEs whose goals and priorities do not inc...
9 years ago
By Marley Hoggatt
Matthew Guyan
Hi everyone! I'm working on a project that contains a quiz of 10 questions and each question has a 'Yes' or 'No' response. At the end of the quiz, our client would l...
9 years ago
By G Innes
Rob Burton
Hi - I'm looking for a set of "terms and conditions" or "terms of use" for our new LMS. We do have a technology legal firm that supports some of our needs, however, I ...
9 years ago
By G Innes
Fliss Steele
I have experienced an issue where learners report that the eLearning freezes and won't move forward. It is random. Doesn't seem to be particularly related to bandwith....
9 years ago
By G Innes
Sahil Mehta
Hi,   I want to create a storyline quiz for high school students which all would have access via LMS. My primary target device will be mobile phones and secondaty wi...
9 years ago
By Sahil Mehta
Micah White
  Hi guys - Do you want to work with a forward-thinking, highly motivated, extremely  passionate crew of eLearning experts who believe in their team success ? Our a...
9 years ago
By Wendy Woodrum
John Nixdorf
Does Storyline convert flv videos to MP4 on publishing?
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Erika T
I am a middle man between content and design development. I create courses and evaluate them before they go into production. We work in education and compliance.  Any...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Doug C
Hi, Are there any elearning developers in the Washington, DC area to meet up for some networking?  I have 14 years of video production experience and am earning a cert...
9 years ago
By Mike Meyer
Graeme Foulds
Hi all. Quick question please.  What is the practical size limit for a Storyline 2 project?  I am busy creating a course that consists of twelve different modules, ea...
9 years ago
By Graeme Foulds