Last Post Replies
Patty Boehm
Scottrade is growing and looking to add talented training individuals to their Learning & Development Team in St. Louis, MO.  Please click on the links below to le...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
chandra sekhar
Hi, I am creating a course with three sections contains quiz at end of the each section. After completed courses overall result page is displayed. In LMS for first ti...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Michael Hinze
Ingénieur d’affaires E-Learning H/F
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Efry Ayala
I have created a class using Articulate '13 that I package and send to one of my distibutors for them to load into their LMS.  However, when they load it, their users ...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Michael Hinze
 http://www.jobs-ca.com/view.php?job_id=423388
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Rachel Barnum
Hi ELH Community! We're looking for quite the plethora of people at Weejee Learning. You can review the job postings here: http://weejeelearning.com/careers-in-e-lear...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Nick Leffler
Hopefully this meets the criteria of a Storyline template, it not, enjoy it for what it is. I got inspired by some stuff others were working on at work, and wanted t...
over 9 years ago
By jade yan
Gerry Wasiluk
Curiosity question . . . Just wondering why in the Community section of the Articulate website, there are no direct links to any of the Support functions (like on the...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Wendy Farmer
Hi how do I find the weekly update page for job ops I found this link but have no idea of what date it was posted https://community.articulate.com/articles/weekly-u...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
chad birdwell
Hello, CPaT Global LLC is looking for an individual that is Storyline proficient & creative.  Please see the attached job description for more information. Thank...
over 9 years ago
By chad birdwell
Catherine Charron
Hello,  I am seeking input on how to best manage changes to existing training materials when there is a business process change. We recently implemented a new ERP and...
over 9 years ago
By Bob S
Jill Blaser
Does anyone have any good resources where I can start learning about how to decide what training is appropriate for transferring to an online format? Within my company...
over 9 years ago
By Nicola Redfearn
Jesi Watts
David---hey I took some recommendations from the site on book recommendations and bought almost all of Jim Krause's books on design and I had an idea for a weekly chal...
over 9 years ago
By Jesi Watts
Ruth Simmons
My company you could say is behind the times with our training. I need to create a video for an onboarding project. My idea is to shoot video (several short interviews...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Kristin Liberty
Hi,      I'm struggling and I'm hoping you guys can help out?  I work for a very large (mostly virtual) firm and we are trying to get word out about the services our e...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Blair
Bonnie Jeansonne
Hi folks,  I am online K12 educator here in British Columbia, Canada. I am wondering if anyone would like to participate, present, or sponsor a digital learning confe...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Katie Evans
Good morning! I'm designing a course for a manufacturing company and struggling with a look and feel for the course design. Any suggestions out there? I appreciate ...
over 9 years ago
By Katie Evans
Rev Michelle
Hello!  Can anyone tell me if there is a way to cut out the middle of in image in power point and leave the edges?  I would like to make a border out of an image. Tha...
over 9 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Terri Merrill
I like the new look but I was accustomed to the old... I can't figure out where my posts are thogh.  I have a couple that I wanted to follow on and can't recall the ti...
over 9 years ago
By Terri Merrill
Teleigha Peavy
We are seeking an Articulate Storyline Developer to assist our SME with creating an E-learning program for Graphic Design.  The candidate must have: Elearning design...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson