Last Post Replies
Robinson Usagani
My coworker moved a bunch of presentations to a different folder and renamed them.  They already had articulate project linked to it already.  I moved the articulate p...
over 9 years ago
By Robinson Usagani
Teri Worsham
Does anyone know how to add or find metallic colors or themes to a template? I am a bit of a beginner and want to design something a bit flashier than what i have curr...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
OWEN HOLT
Having fun with the Google+ Halloweenify Your Photo tool and Photoshop.  
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Jeff Kortenbosch
After two successful years the Dutch Articulate user day is back and this time we’re going for two days! The first day is all about PowerPoint and Articulate Studio ba...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Vonetta Booker
I'm working on a project where users will type notes on one page--to have the results show up on another at the end of the module (which ideally, they'll be able to pr...
over 9 years ago
By Vonetta Booker
Mary Elizabeth Summer
Hi, everyone, Is there any way to get around using the Submit button-type interaction while still having the interaction report to a results page? I want to quiz lear...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sue Meismer
Hi, all!  I'm new here, so this may be a re-boot of a prior discussion, but with a twist. I have about twenty-five years of T&D experience in leadership and ID rol...
over 9 years ago
By Sue Meismer
Bruce Graham
Hi, If I go into new discussions, choose one, read it, and then press my browser "Back" button, it goes back to "Your Picks", which I do not really want to look at, (...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Martine Blottin
Hi all !     Here is a link very interesting http://www.textivate.com that allows to create educational activities. If like me you are looking for tips and tricks that...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Riccioli
Phil Mayor
Had a play this afternoon came up with this Here fixed the link download the file here  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xifk4tgl3hr8815/Tabbed%20Interaction.story
over 9 years ago
By Pamela Davison
Eric Vogel
The project, using variables as triggers, that was working two days ago no longer works. There is no indication that anything else has changed. All my true...
over 9 years ago
By Douglas Spencer
Demetrius Johnson
Greetings, Is there a way to calculate the choices selected on a Likert Scale? I created a survey and would like for participants to see a summation of the choices th...
over 9 years ago
By susana mascarenhas
Annie Woodle
Hello Everyone - This may be a question for Blackboard, but I thought I would throw it out here - since there are so many smarties on this discussion :D I am trying to...
over 9 years ago
By Annie Woodle
Nia Martinez
Hi E-Learning Community! I am the training manager for an international development organization.  We recently launched a droople/moodle LMS in which each staff membe...
over 9 years ago
By Bob S
Stephanie Harnett
I've filed a support ticket on this and posted in the Screenr forums (http://community.screenr.com/screenr/topics/why_does_my_account_say_user_does_not_exist_http_www_...
over 9 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Chris Chagnon
Maybe it's just me, but how come all of the postings appear with the oldest comments first.  I keep having to advance to the last page to find the latest info.  Is the...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Chagnon
Jeff Kortenbosch
This week the weekly Articulate Challenges celebrate their first birthday... One year of Articulate Challenges lead up to many great elearning examples. While I was re...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Karen Kahlig
I'm seeking information on a design idea in a retail environment in a sort of "Day in the Life" concept where learners are faced with daily challenges and must walk th...
over 9 years ago
By Karen Kahlig
Margaret Kelsey
Hi,   At long last, I'm finally using Articulate to create my own content/courses to market to customers/clients/students, etc.  I'm wondering what methods of deploy...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Dunn
Hi I have a client who wants to be able to: have a course with single multiple choice questions embedded throughout prevent users from advancing until they answer the...
over 9 years ago
By Andrew Dunn