Last Post Replies
Daniel Adeboye
As I pick up skills in my journey to becoming a professional, one skill I learnt a few months ago from a superhero is making time-lapse videos. Along with my submissio...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
Fonda Caviness
I've been out of the development realm for a couple of years, but want to resurrect this application.  I have Studio Pro 09  and want to download the trial version of ...
over 9 years ago
By Fonda Caviness
Nithya Nagarajan
I just came across this community and have learnt a lot! Also found the downloads section with a lot of graphics that I would love to use in my projects. But before I ...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
Desi Jatt
i am current use the "Articulate Studio 13", after make th Scorm file i upload to LMS... working all good, but my question is i want take the scrom upload to our serve...
over 9 years ago
By Desi Jatt
Jerson  Campos
Does anybody have know of a site where I can download some free retro clip art. Normally I would do some myself, but i'm kinda in time crunch.   Some images like this...
over 9 years ago
By Douglas Spencer
Kristen Hull
I am excited to report that I started a new job this summer, and we use Storyline here.  Yay!  (My previous job used Captivate). I have created a course with branchin...
over 9 years ago
By Douglas Spencer
Alan Sarfati
Has anyone used Presenter Media for off-the-shelf animations for elearning interactions or know of any similar companies to recommend? Thank you in advance!
over 9 years ago
By Alan Sarfati
Michele Zummo
I recently acquired Articulate Storyline Update 6. Currently we have a need to upload (5) .wmv videos. Can I do that with Articulate, then launch it through our learni...
over 9 years ago
By Michele Zummo
Alexandra Wong
Does anyone have a template they could share on how they announced the launch of their ecourses? What things would you have done better after the fact?  How did you a...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandra Wong
William Tempest
Hi, Not sure if what I am asking is possible, but this seemed like the best place to ask! Does anyone know whether it is possible to have a results slide (or a separ...
over 9 years ago
By William Tempest
Alexa Walls
I am a project manager at Harvard University looking to add another member to our e-learning team!   I am looking for an experienced Storyline "hero" with strong gra...
over 9 years ago
By Alexa Walls
Kathy Clark
Hello, I am a NC business teacher -- teaching Office 2013 products. My main emphasis is on helping students achieve MOS certification. Is there a certification for E-L...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Harriet Stroupe
This isn't an official posting, but I am reaching out to experienced Storyline developers in the Kansas City area who would be interested in full-time temporary work f...
over 9 years ago
By Harriet Stroupe
Eva Resnicow
I have written and storyboarded a course in legal citation that I want to present live in Powerpoint. I'm a writer and editor, and I need a designer to make it look po...
over 9 years ago
By Kumar r
Shanee Kraus
Hi, For a few months now we've been testing different mLearning platform options. Until now the best option by far for presenting mLearning on mobile devices is the Ar...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Crisa McCarty
I want my storyline project to allow me to use the next button on some slides and to advance automatically on others. I've tried using the SEARCH feature in the upper...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Douglas Audirsch
I feel quite silly having to ask this seemingly simple question, but what is the easiest way to post a course online?  I am developing courses for an LMS and Sharepoin...
over 9 years ago
By Douglas Audirsch
Dianne MacKay
Hi I have a client that wants a splash Welcome page where you can choose English or French .... then when the learner chooses, it launches that particular storyline fi...
over 9 years ago
By Stefano Posti
Kim Hannan
We currently have an open position for an IT Project Manager who will manage our LMS (Saba People Cloud) and Google Apps. See the full job description here, where you...
over 9 years ago
By Kim Hannan
Sharron Rogers
How do I cite images from Microsoft Office in my module.
over 9 years ago
By Robert Lengacher