Last Post Replies
Brian Griffin
 Hi everyone!  My company had to build a course on sales skills for an airline retail chain. To make things more relevant for the learners, we decided to add a branch...
almost 10 years ago
By Sergey Snegirev branchtrack.com
Michael Hinze
I happened to see this short-term contract for an eLearning developer in Paris and thought someone might be interested.
almost 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Jeffrey Riley
From the research I have done on this, it could be this can't be done by normal means. I want to pull images from an image folder on my PC, not My Pictures as is the d...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jenna Pascual
We are creating a suite of training modules that target our users, who are seasoned financial services professionals. Each of the modules will be brief, between 10-20 ...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Liz R.
Should my on-screen text and my audio narration be exactly the same? Can they be different?
almost 10 years ago
By T. Travis
Dana Kocalis
Looking for suggestions... What if you are told by the project manager that they (or the higher-ups) do not like images (**and been told this many times in the past by...
almost 10 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Hi All, I've recently started posting my screencasts at YouTube rather than at the Screenr site. I'd like to know if there's a way to turn off AutoPlay for my (anticip...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Anne Koproski
I just tried to find a screenr I made quite a while ago and system cannot find it. I cannot find any place that says how long it will be kept active. Does it have to b...
almost 10 years ago
By Anne Koproski
Tara Taylor
I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to edit a particular layer, but it's just not an option. Any ideas?
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
David Anderson
Good morning! New user here.  We are new to Articulate Storyline--and really, to elearning design.  In order to accelerate our adoption, I was hoping we might be able ...
almost 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Gem Austria
Is there a way to "un-dock" the entire Timeline Track to appropriate more of the visual workspace when adding layers on the timeline. It seems scrolling takes so much ...
almost 10 years ago
By Oscar Guillen
Tina Cusker
Hi, I've taken advantage of an awesome PPT template you have available to present content to high school students. I am very pleased with how each of the presentation...
almost 10 years ago
By Tina Cusker
Jeanette Brooks
Hello Articulate Community, I wanted to let you know that I'm heading off on a new adventure. I'm going to help launch and manage a new medically integrated wellness f...
almost 10 years ago
By John Forward
Lori Bee
Looking for an online postcard/newsletter solution to embed in a WordPress site.   Informational items to be ideally mailed out to someone's sphere. Geared to real est...
almost 10 years ago
By Lori Bee
Ken Cobbley
Looking for a capable Storyline developer that I can add  to our list of "go to" people when we have overflow work.  If interested, please message privately your rates...
almost 10 years ago
By Dave Fullen
Peter Deneke
I am trying to build a  maths table excerise. The user must click on a button or shape to reveal the correct answer. Any suggestions of the best way to do this.? Here ...
almost 10 years ago
By Peter Deneke
Linda  Bell
Hello. I am new to storyline and am looking for some ideas on how to create a more engaging learning experience when it comes to calling out specific fields and provid...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Mark Wilson
Hi, I have created some courses that prevent the learner from clicking next until they have watched the full video on each slide. I have done this by making the next b...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kaitlin Keppler
Why is getting started and deciding on a course design always the hardest part? I'm working on a course about Negotiating and can't seem to agree on a specific design ...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Lakshmi Dasaka
Hello everyone! I am a part of the founding team of SmartOn Learning Solutions, a New York City and Bangalore based company that is looking to disrupt the online educa...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor