Last Post Replies
Nicole Legault
Are you passionate about e-learning and Articulate? Are you planning on attending Articulate’s E-Learning Heroes Community Workshop in Toronto on Thursday, July 10th...
almost 10 years ago
By Cindy Pandke`
Shawn Connelly
Hello all,  Sorry for the OT message but I unsure where I should post this. It seems that the "Edit your profile" page is not working. Whenever I click "Save", I get t...
almost 10 years ago
By Amy Holcomb
imgk hss
Hi,  I have created 4 rectangle shapes and 4 layers as popup text. I’d set the trigger for each rectangle shapes to show its respective layer. The popup has a close bu...
almost 10 years ago
By imgk hss
John Perry
Hello, I want to create a website to present my products. However, hiring a web designer is super expensive, so I want to do it myself. Unfortunately, I do not know mu...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Rand Tufford
I don't mean to make a scene here (ha ha), but I'm still trying to figure out exactly what the purpose of Storyline "Scenes" are. I'm currently working on a project ...
almost 10 years ago
By Rand Tufford
Bruce Graham
We often have threads about Navigation and how (if?) to do it. I was asked to produce some navigation yesterday for a website - http://youtu.be/6EE2HxISa44 Although bu...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Arlene Graham
I am looking for a new way to demonstrate how forms are completed in Articulate.  Anyone have any ideas?
almost 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Alexandros Anoyatis
I came across this picture today and I thought I should share...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Jones
Bruce Graham
Hi, Anyone use this service - http://www.dollarphotoclub.com/Member/choose/plan ? Seems to be on the Dollar Shave concept/model, and so long as there are a decent sel...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ashley Chiasson
I'm trying to queue up my editorial calendar of Terminology Tuesday posts, and would love to know which terms you would like to see explained! Let me know, and you wil...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Jackie Van Nice
To create some hand-drawn images for this week's e-learning challenge I messed around until I figured out how to make some little sketches I could save down and use, s...
almost 10 years ago
By Eva Han
Julie Stelter
Hi all, I have too much work right now and I'm seeking an instructional designer who owns Articulate Storyline to complete some work. E-mail me if you have immediate a...
almost 10 years ago
By Amy G.
Cary Glenn
Hi, I'm working on a complicated interaction to help people learn how to set up a trailer. The trailer has a series of hydraulic valves that can be turned on or off. A...
almost 10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
MJ R
I have a silly question, but i thought i would ask anyways. I have my course completed and published, but when my end-user is viewing the course they complain the text...
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Ryan Govreau
Hello, I'm currently working on a module containing recorded phone calls containing sensitive and personal information. I'm needing to coverup or "bleep out" this info...
almost 10 years ago
By Sara Reller
Rand Tufford
Hey there! I'm trying to add "trigger buttons" to the "Player" on an "individual" slide...but I can't find a way to do it. (Not sure if it can be done) I know how to a...
almost 10 years ago
By Sara Reller
Laura Peterson
Hello Fellow e-Learning Colleagues, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) has created a new position for an Instructional Design and E‐Learning Consultant. Ple...
almost 10 years ago
By Laura Peterson
Tim V
We are in the process of selecting an LMS, and one requirement is the ability for learners to upload a file into some "dropbox" like feature/tool. Some LMS providers h...
almost 10 years ago
By Kate Salvan
Asad Ali
Dear friends I am intending to launch e learning training firm. Truth is I dont have amount to spend on any LMS particularly before the launch. I shall be grateful if...
almost 10 years ago
By Kate Salvan
Philip Johnston
I'm looking at using either Learndash or Woo Sensei as a LMS solution, but replacing their default quiz engines with content generated by Articulate Quizmaker instead....
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers