Last Post Replies
Adebare Showemmo
Hi Folks,               I am looking out to attend great e-learning conference in Summer this year. Can you recommend one. It will be better if the conference is going...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Paul N
Hi, I have Articulate Studio 9. Just recently, I removed it from a PC and installed on a laptop. Licenses for Presenter, Quizmaker, Video Encoder worked fine except fr...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Karen Sugalski
Is anyone having trouble uploading to Tempshare?  I get a WinZip error and then nothing happens.  The upload goes to 99% or 100% then stops.  The Task Manager still sh...
over 10 years ago
By Kimberly Valliere
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone:  Did a quick screen recording of the three ways I format quiz questions for greater visual interest. I demonstrate the three basic techniques using Quizm...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Steve Semler
Hi folks, Has anyone developed a "train the SME" course around the concepts of Stolovich and Keeps' wonderful book, "Telling Ain't Training?" I need to do one for my i...
over 10 years ago
By Steve Semler
June Dunlap
The NNSA has blocked all downloads from the "cloud" for us. I would love to have some of the templates available for QuizMaker, Engage, and Articulate but I cannot acc...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jerson  Campos
So I'm having difficulty trying to decide on the next character for the holiday season.  Here are my choices. Elf Nutcracker/Toy Soldier Yeti/Abominable Snowman Regula...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Nick n/a
How much video plays a role in the % of training material? I have experienced a previous instance in one factory where they sat all the new employees down in a room an...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Prasath V.L.
Hi Friends, I created 10 modules using Articulate studio, with the settings SCORM 1.2 and Passed/Incomplete and slide tracking by slide view. The published courses are...
over 10 years ago
By Prasath V.L.
Daniel Albarran
This tutorial shows a technique for creating any illustration using a powerful (though sometimes ignored) tool in PowerPoint: the curve button. Hope you find it useful...
over 10 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Aleksandra P
Hello, I have a problem because I have my own template and I can't upload it in Articulate'13. Is there any possibility to change player layout (except changing colors...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Chris Dorna
There are two ways a module gets the status Completed. 1.       A minimum (most times all) number of slides is visited 2.       A minimum quiz result With the first op...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jeff Fuqua
I wanted to float out a small sample of my first project. Since I'm a total n00b, I will be grateful for any and all feedback. This will be a small project to begin bu...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Tracy Parish
Here is a template I created for a spinner that can be used to give learners the illusion of a spinner choosing a random number and moving a game piece around a board....
over 10 years ago
By Mary Anne Delogu
Montse
This is in response to David's elearning challenge post: http://community.articulate.com/blogs/david/archive/2013/08/30/how-would-you-show-meaningful-comparisons-in-e-...
over 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Aleksandra P
Hello, I have a problem because I have my own template and I can't upload it in Articulate'13. Is there any possibility to change player layout (except changing colors...
over 10 years ago
By Aleksandra P
Francois Kuhn
Had to un-install articulate '13 because of an issue! Can not install it now, saying the serial no is not correct???
over 10 years ago
By Francois Kuhn
Jeff Fuqua
I wanted some insight from those of you who have been doing this for a long time on a topic I see potentially related to one I am very familiar. My background is in gr...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Naeem Noordin
Hi can anyone tell me what the difference is in creating an interaction or a quiz in a slide versus a player tab?  I am new to articulate .  Any advice would be very m...
over 10 years ago
By Naeem Noordin
Kevin Hart
You may have last heard from me here. Talk about panic.  I was very VERY lucky in two areas:  1.  I got a huge extension on the project.  2.  I had a large community o...
over 10 years ago
By Bud Keegan