Last Post Replies
Kevin Hart
You may have last heard from me here. Talk about panic.  I was very VERY lucky in two areas:  1.  I got a huge extension on the project.  2.  I had a large community o...
over 10 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Vivi Lioe
I have YouTube videos embedded in my course and wondered if anyone has a suggestion to prevent the recommended videos from appearing after a video ends? Have tried un-...
over 10 years ago
By Equipo PUNTOMOV
Cary Glenn
A new study compared learning outcomes of traditional textbooks to graphic novels. The graphic novels had better retention. http://newsok.com/ou-study-shows-graphic-no...
over 10 years ago
By Chris Clark
Simon Shadowlight
I will be publishing a Christmas Countdown calendar soon for our congregation and am concerned about the caching issue (i.e. updated slides not being seen by end users...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Howie Pearson
When I've created courses in the past that have involved narration, I've always liked to use a presenter, i.e. one of the Storyline Characters.  Can anyone here point ...
over 10 years ago
By Howie Pearson
khushboo jain
Hi All, We have encountered the following issue while developing a course with Articulate. Background: We have created external flash files to link with Articulate pr...
over 10 years ago
By Dianellys Juarbe
Katie Venit
Just a general, two-part question: 1) do you send your resume to potential clients? 2) on your resume, do you list previous clients and the projects you did with them?...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
tracey bennett
Hi everyone, I'm new to elearning design and someone told me that when starting a project, it's good to figure out IT specifications.  Can anyone tell me what this spe...
over 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
PRAKASH B
Hi everybody, How to create or join my own block in articulate
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephen Forster
Hi I partly wanted to say hi as a new member to the forum but also to say what a great community this site has and was a big part of my choosing to use Articulate for ...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Dina Johnson
I'm working on an Articulate Studio 13 module for teachers needing to learn the signs of autism in their students. We have a series of content heavy slides that we wan...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sheik Mohammad Apsar
Hi, Let me know, how I can give reference as the the title of the story line in the welcome screen. Eg: Title of story line: Learning skills Slide 1: Body text: Welcom...
over 10 years ago
By Cheng Li
Stephen Evans
Hi All, Previously working boxes of scrolling text seem to now be broken on iOS courses (i.e. the text is now static). Same scrolling text still works on swf and html5...
over 10 years ago
By Stephen Evans
Saleh bender
Hypothesis: 1-placing learner in a session where he fits in based on his personality can influence on his learning                           experience.               ...
over 10 years ago
By Saleh bender
Rob Morgan
So I had a random thought the other day and was wondering what those of you who do freelance thought of it. My former employer is just starting to dabble in webinars. ...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
AJ Blewett
Hi everyone, We are building a case as to why we should move away from stagnant online training packages and into more interactive, engaging one.  I am looking for exa...
over 10 years ago
By Kevin Hart
Joshua Roberts
Good afternoon all, I'm currently preparing my reading list for the next 6 months. Could you please share your best reads for e-learning theory/creativity. I'm happy w...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Vishak M
Is there any way I can customize the display through the HTML output? It would be great if you can provide more info on this. I like to change the display for the exis...
over 10 years ago
By Beth Worthy
Kate Dean
Hello everyone! Have you ever used ScribeOn to transcribe your audio/video files to text? I'd like to know other people's opinions before I try to use it for my projec...
over 10 years ago
By Kate Dean
Tanesha Mosley-Pickens
Can anyone help me with recreating the paper pull tab interaction shown in the Sales Orientation elearning?
over 10 years ago
By Tanesha Mosley-Pickens