Last Post Replies
Chantelle N
Hi all, I am attaching a screenshot of a template I recently created. It includes both clip-art-like graphics and real people graphics as the characters (P.S. forgive ...
over 8 years ago
By Laurie Gilmore
Tom Thornton
I'm new to e-learning and have hit a roadblock. Created a series of SCORM packages using Powerpoint, then Captivate. Intended to use Moodle with a programmer, but this...
over 8 years ago
By Tom Thornton
Kendra Golden
I was wondering if anyone has any advice or fun ideas for using a comic book for a training session.  I figured out a quick and easy way to make photos look like "comi...
over 8 years ago
By Kendra Golden
David Becker
Hi all, I'm looking someone to help me with some upcoming work. I'm looking for an instructional designer who is also skilled in Articulate Studio. You must have exc...
over 8 years ago
By Rohit Kumar
Bruce Graham
I have not seen any other posts about this, but found a nice way to marry up Oxford Paper Show, (http://www.papershow.com/en/), Screenr, and Articulate Presenter. I ne...
over 8 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Zara Ogden
I work for a trucking company and our drivers look like this... Not this So i am wondering if anyone knows a good place to get character packs of labor workers, and...
over 8 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Steve Flowers
One of the things that bugs me when folks start talking about engagement is the mention of Gagne's Instructional events. While I think these events are great heuristic...
over 8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Nancy Woinoski
I'm wondering how many Articulate users have upgraded to PowerPoint 10 and if, having done so,  feel it is worth the cost? 
over 8 years ago
By Stephen Roberts
Jamee Kuehler
Hi Everyone, I just started using Articulate a few months ago and I was wondering if there are ever any Philly user groups or if anyone would be interested in attendin...
over 8 years ago
By Jamee Kuehler
blair parkin
Hi Everyone Being a follower of the blogs and posts that are available here I have noticed that it always pays to keep your eyes open as you never know what you might ...
over 8 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Rachel Reed
Alrighty...so this isn't specifically an Articulate problem, but I was hoping maybe someone in this nifty little community might be able to shed some light on an issue...
over 8 years ago
By Lisa Smyser
Paul Hansen
I have a question regarding web distribution and customization of Articulate courses and i'm not sure exactly where to start. I use Articulate to publish training cour...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dan Brigham
E-learning heroes: I believe this is relatively straightforward but that doesn't mean I know how to do it. I'm working in PowerPoint 2010 and would like to add an imag...
over 8 years ago
By Dan Brigham
sorcha fox
Hi, I would love to use this presentation format, but I don't know how to do it.  I've figured out how to not have a side menu, but so far I've only figured out how to...
over 8 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Bud Keegan
i haven't created them-- they show up and i've no idea why.  can i dump them safely?
over 8 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Bruce Graham
Hi! If you send a PM to someone, how can you immediately go back to it, and edit to add something else? I can find my "Inbox", but nothing else. Thanks Bruce
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Kristi Thorkelson
Has anyone used SpokenText.net for text to speech conversion?  Other suggestions? I am looking for a less expensive and lower maintenance alternative to professional v...
over 8 years ago
By Kristi Thorkelson
Tom Thomas
Hello Heroes,   I'm doing something in the Articulate Engage using the FAQ model. Instead of text answers, I want to upload pictures as the answers to all questions. ...
over 8 years ago
By Tom Thomas
Drew Goddyn
Hello All! A little background: I started at a trucking company as a dispatcher, and was approached by the GM of the company. Basically we have no training program wha...
over 8 years ago
By Zara Ogden
eLearning Wannabe
Here's the job - the course must be developed using Articulate (sorry Captivate users) It's a Social Housing inspection Course - in essence, a primer on inspecting re...
over 8 years ago
By John Thompson