Last Post Replies
Christina Worrell
I am looking for some good examples of ways that Articulate has been used to create games for training/educational purposes.  I seem to remember a couple of examples f...
over 10 years ago
By sanjib nanda
A S
Hi All, I am working on a learning module on OSHA/Hazmat compliance. Right now, I am faced with the best approach to develop an engaging section on "pictograms" (examp...
over 10 years ago
By A S
RZ RZ
I created a menu for multiple presentations following the instructions here:  http://daveperso.mediaenglishonline.com/2009/05/12/create-a-menu-for-multiple-presentatio...
over 10 years ago
By RZ RZ
Regina Taute
Hello eLearning Geniuses, I am in the concept phase (very early in the process) for developing a module of New Employee Orientation. My portion of the course will be o...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
I just finished reviewing "Learning Articulate Storyline" (http://bit.ly/12I6Mih)  It does a great job of walking you through Storyline's features and building a sampl...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Kevin Hart
I'm attaching a backgound I've created.  But wondering if there is a place on this website that is specifically for member sharing of powerpoint/storyline assests? 
over 10 years ago
By Hofmeyr de Vos
Indu Gopinath
I am planning to invest in some good books on Instructional Design. Would be great if you can help me with your recommendations.
over 10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Mustafa Yucelgen
Hi Everyone! We're looking for elearning course materials to develop and resell. We'll be using Storyline to develop them all and resell under the reseller licenses. D...
over 10 years ago
By Mustafa Yucelgen
Bill Creger
I have a math project in mind but since I am just starting out in Storyline, I am not sure if I can do it in Storyline or if there is another product that would be a b...
over 10 years ago
By James Holt
Robert Jones
My company purchased Studio '09 last year in anticipation of publishing E-Learning content.  Delays occurred, and I am just now doing some Power Point publishing.  How...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Lenae Boykin
Hi, I am working to create a organic course that is more focus on covering one key topic from a variety of different areas related to the said topic. Ideally, I would ...
over 10 years ago
By Lenae Boykin
Bill Creger
I am currently a middle school teacher and am enrolled in a Master's program in Educational Technology. My goal is to move from the classroom into developing engaging ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Chris Wilkinson
Hi all, I have a problem I hope someone has an answer. The situation is I have an application that doesnt allow to refresh of its database. So when we run an exercise ...
over 10 years ago
By Chris Wilkinson
Bob S
We are currently recruiting for a permanent, on-site Course Developer position here in lovely New England. You would be part of a fast-paced, dynamic, family-owned gl...
over 10 years ago
By Bob S
OWEN HOLT
Came across this on LinkedIn today and thought I would post it here.Link to job on LinkedIn A company called Quintiles is seeking a Training Manager with experience su...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Bill Creger
I am currently a teacher of middle school math and science. I am also enrolled in the Masters of Instructional Technology program at Boise State. My ultimate goal is t...
over 10 years ago
By Bill Creger
Mariano Aran
Hello freelancers!  We're looking for someone with great skills in Storyline to build courses for us. Ideally the successful developer will have skills on UI design &a...
over 10 years ago
By Mariano Aran
stanton mackellar
Anyone else having essues with Articulate Tempshare today? I can't seem to get it go go beyond 25% of my 44MB zipped upload. I've had this issue before, but usually pe...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Alison
Hi I'm still new at all this and I've been told that I have to keep track of the time I need for each project to give to the customer if required. So I'm thinking of w...
over 10 years ago
By Sandra Whitford
Steve McAneney
Hi. My audience is based in New Zealand, but our LMS is in Austria. Domestic internet speeds here are pretty good, but Europe is horrible. I know I have no choice but...
over 10 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler