Last Post Replies
Steve Jones
So, I'm thinking of switching over to a Mac Mini and running Parallels. Any recomendations on what set up to get? 4 or 6 gb memory? 2.4 or 2.6 Ghz chip? Is the fusion ...
11 years ago
By David Osborne
Chris Clark
Hello All, The company I work for is currently looking for one to two training designers/developers to fill a role within our Service Training Development Group. Our ...
11 years ago
By Chris Clark
Jonathan Workman
If anyone will have the answer, it will be this group... I recently (last 7-10 days) read an article about the following: Rather than recreating an SOP or company stan...
11 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Dave Newgass
Hello All, Has anybody seen Articulate work with a Kindle Fire and more specifically with Moodle? We have a client who wants to use the Kindle Fire to view course mate...
11 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Nicole Legault
A few weeks ago I ran across this thread: Scenario-driven Interactive Graphic Novel style elearning which I found super interesting. One thing in particular that caugh...
11 years ago
By Nick Leffler
Bud Keegan
It is called "Marketing your App", done in Storyline and takes about 45 mins to complete.  It is designed to help marketers get  a handle on how to market a branded ap...
11 years ago
By Susan Steinman
sarra powell
Hi  I love the character in the Hitachi data systems course  in articulate community showcase pages. I can draw well and would like to base my course on the character ...
11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Scott Majoros
My name is Scott Majoros. I am an Account Executive with Vision Technology Services.  We are a preferred provider of IT Staffing Solutions for some of the biggest name...
11 years ago
By Scott Majoros
Jeanette Cefre
Hello all!  I was wondering if anyone has embedded an interaction (doesn't matter if it's Engage, Storyline, etc.) in an e-mail.  I need to communicate a lot of cont...
11 years ago
By Jeanette Cefre
neha ganjoo
How can i incorporate virtual role playing in my elearning? or is there any other way out to include the following: The setup is something like this: A meeting is bein...
11 years ago
By Minh-Triet Nguyen
Bruce Graham
So...an idea that occurred to me recently, and I wanted to see if it was possible, you remember...the bits of paper that you used to staple together and on each piece ...
11 years ago
By Anni Sid
Rebecca Lindsay
I've been lurking for a while, but this is the first time I have posted anything here.  So, deep breath and here I go . . . I have been using Storyline for a while an...
11 years ago
By Chris Burns
Jessica Martin
I am just wondering if anyone has experience working with/for Intrepid Learning Solutions as a Learning Consultant?
11 years ago
By Jessica Martin
Elizabeth Polak
Currently, our company is in the process of upgrading our LMS system.  We are on a very old version of Plateau (5.8) and upgrading to the latest version of SuccessFact...
11 years ago
By Elizabeth Polak
Leslie Therese Blanton
CRS seeks an experienced individual or firm to design and develop three 30-minute elearning modules in Storyline for our Finance Department. Proposals are due Thursday...
11 years ago
By Leslie Therese Blanton
Ashley W
Just looking for a few ideas to jumpstart a project I'm toying around with.  A few people have requested some help with Office, specifically Excel, and I want to buil...
11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Tom Kuhlmann
Saw this online: Exciting opportunity to influence the development of support training for the new Surface tablet :"a feat of engineering and a work of art."  This is ...
11 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Reema Bhattacharya
I am working on developing a e-case with branching - can one has any example? it is on diabetes management with other health complexities.
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Robin Wooten
Background: I am a teacher ( middle school mostly), bought this software on my own $ a few years ago and am loving the effect on learning. I can reach all learning lev...
11 years ago
By Ruth Bird
Alexandros Anoyatis
I have a very basic - borderline idiotic - question regarding Powerpoint (2007) and it's this : How can I change the actual measurement unit of (say) an image? Once I...
11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis