Last Post Replies
Jacinta Penn
Hi all Great news, we have been very busy at WorkBright in between elearning courses creating new Storyline templates.  I was talking to someone on a forum the other d...
over 11 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, Whilst surfing the community forum, I sometime come a cross, questions on gameplay, randomizing functions... So I thought why not create something that combine...
over 11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Angie Martinez
Building up a portfolio and would welcome any feedback or suggestions on this short demo I created in Articulate Presenter. Angie's Demo Interaction Thanks! Angie
over 11 years ago
By Marty King
Ellen Lones
The Powerpoint presentation I am working on has several SmartArt slides in it. When I render them into Articulate preview, the Smart Art disappears. Is SmartArt a feat...
over 11 years ago
By Angie Martinez
Belen Casado
Hi all, Have you ever used collaborative web tools to deliver an e-learning course? Next Friday I'm teaching a group of people about this -in-person classroom. I int...
over 11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Tammy Sellers
I read Dave Mozealous Word of Mouth article from Jan 2009 (How to Get Perfect Screenshots in Presenter '09) and have been trying to interpret the information. I want t...
over 11 years ago
By Tammy Sellers
Helen Costigan
Hi Guys, I have recently used the 30 day free trial for Snagit and love its simiplicity. I will be using the video captures from Snagit ( or Epiplex ) to train large a...
over 11 years ago
By Helen Costigan
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, When we purchased Articulate Storyline, I wasn't aware that scoring and tracking are only functional when the project is uploaded to an LMS or AO. Now I have t...
over 11 years ago
By Annika Brown
Gary Jesch
If you are a freelance Storyline content creator living in the LA area, I'd like to speak with you regarding a possible  project for 2013. You would be helping me gath...
over 11 years ago
By harish Bhagavathula
Adelissa Gonzalez
I am having a hard time publishing an articulate presentation if I want to publish outside of my company's LMS. Local IT cannot figure out where I can publish and payi...
over 11 years ago
By Saenna B Ahman
Andy Bowyer
I wanted to drop everyone a note to say that although I haven't been participating much lately, I have been a'lurkin', and finally figured out what draws me to this co...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Bruce Graham
A question for (Freelance) Instructional Designers: How often and how much do you question and challenge your clients? I had a recent experience of this when speaking ...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
P. Taylor
I've had to replace a couple of my PCs for various reasons and was unable to deactivate Studio before those machines were taken from me. Now I'm trying to reactivate o...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Peter Zimak
Hello knowledge What do you think about this segmentation and structure of a SaaS Elearning "Big-Picture"? Seems very clear and self-explaining.. core and simple ? h...
over 11 years ago
By Peter Zimak
Jill McNair
Hello elearning wizards! I am making my own character pack for a project.  Had a photo shoot yesterday, so now I have a BUNCH of pictures to remove the background from...
over 11 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Tracy Parish
Here's a tip regarding a little error I made with a recent course created. With a recent course I created some new quiz questions and I imported some older ones that I...
over 11 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Edward  Smith
Hello all, was hoping to get your thoughts. What I'm trying to do is complicated (at least to me it is ) but this is the best of analogy. Goal: Imagine trying to tak...
over 11 years ago
By Glyn Chadwick
Jerson  Campos
Was looking around for some more info on the Red Bull Stratos space jump when I came across this interactive work of art. You can either use the buttons on the bottom ...
over 11 years ago
By Angie Martinez
Natalia Mueller
Hello everyone! When it came time to write up a business case to purchase Storyline, I thought it would have much more impact to show the reasons we should buy it ins...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Howie Pearson
I've put my course straight on to storyline & I want to add a PDF of the script of the course in the resources field? Is this something Articulate can do?
over 11 years ago
By Howie Pearson