Last Post Replies
Anonymous User
Hi all, Great work with this community, so many interesting ideas to inspire! I was wondering if someone could help with this issue. If i have 3 images on my ppt s...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sinta Ebersohn
Is there anybody out there, working with or familiar with Certpoint LCMS? How compatible is Articulate with Certpoint?
13 years ago
By Sinta Ebersohn
Vincent D
Hello all, Hope everyone is doing well. I am setting the quiz attempts in the quiz properties to 2. But for some reason it is not limiting the attempts to...
13 years ago
By brent12 brent
Robert Jordaan
Hi all, I am looking for a freelance e-learning developer in or around the Jhb/Pta area in South Africa. We have a fully functioning moodle site and we use Articulate ...
13 years ago
By Priti Pathak
Marsha Rivera
All, Here is my first attempt. I had a lot of fun with it and look forward to your feedback. Marsha
13 years ago
By Marsha Rivera
Bruce Graham
Just wanted to share this infographic which I came across today on the Firefox page. This sort of thing would be easy to create, and could be used in a multitude of (e...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Donna Marino
I'm trying to add two annotations to a slide, but only the first one shows up when I preview the slide. I want a couple of annotations to appear successively/at interv...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Zara Ogden
I want to know how you organize and plan your training programs. For example Customer Service Training includes many modules grouped together to instruct an individual...
13 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Eamonn McKenna
Hi All I have recently started delving into the world of video and video editing and I have Sony Vegas Movie Studio at my disposal. The problem is that I have no ...
13 years ago
By Eamonn McKenna
Bruce Graham
Hi, This topic was recently explored at a high level - here in a thread about Domestic Violence learning I have the opportunity to create a handling course that shows ...
13 years ago
By Sasha Scott
Payal Tandon
Hi, I would like to learn how to do 3D, shadows, and reflections effects so that I can make custom shadows and reflections using the format button instead of using the...
13 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Sammy Hwang
It looks like my boss really likes to see something like in the below. We have four different learning objectives. But, only one objective is available to click each t...
13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Bill Harnage
http://pilothandwriting.com/en/ I haven't tried it yet with my chicken scratch, but it seems like a cool concept.
13 years ago
By Melissa Martinez
Robert Roach
Hello, I need to do some math review in the project I'm working on. I know that traditionally, it's difficult to represent math on the computer as we see it when...
13 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Lindsay Ball
Hello all I have many years’ experience as a trainer and course material writer, but am new to e-learning. I need to produce 5 – 20 seat hours of e-learning that expla...
13 years ago
By Donna Marino
Tim Rawsthorne
Hello all, I have a project to create a work process eLearning. My source material is 7 process flowcharts each containing about 20 steps. The training audience will b...
13 years ago
By Bob S
Craig Gauci
HI I was wondering if some of you can help me out? My organisation wants to go down the elearning path mainly because of our geographically dispersed workforce. The ma...
13 years ago
By Craig Gauci
Del Negrillo
Anyone know why this is happening? I tried to repair my studio install because I am having an issue with publishing to Word. I thought this might help. How...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
David Anderson
We had a question today from a blog reader who wanted to know more about using ideas and techniques they liked in the Guru Award courses. Specifically, the concern was...
13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Payal Tandon
Can anyone point me in the direction of a laptop screen that I can use as a container to display stuff. Something similar to using blackboard as a container but ...
13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann