Last Post Replies
Alexander Dominguez
Hello, It's nice that several of you use an avatar character as a cartton image. Could you, please, give me information on how to convert my image in this way?
13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Yaz M
Hi All My SME would like me to attach a sound file as a link to a slide as well as the script for that sound file. Any ideas on the best way to do this? The slide itse...
13 years ago
By Kim Statom
Yaz M
Hi All My organisation prefers that we not use the templates currently available in quizmaker and prefers that we use "our version" The thing is I have already created...
13 years ago
By Yaz M
Christina Stephenson
I'm currently working on a course where I'm using the Notes section in the Sidebar as an area for supplemental information. I've noticed in PPT that when I view the pr...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
ASTD Lincoln
We would like to to connect with other Articulate users in Nebraska. Are you in Nebraska and use Articulate? We would like to hear from you. We would...
13 years ago
By Kim Dion
Dave Preston
Are there any 'standards' for including US & Metric units in an eLearning lesson? Many engineering lessons don't lend themselves well to straignt conversions....
13 years ago
By Dave Preston
Judith Norton
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ontFlipMirrorInden...
13 years ago
By Judith Norton
Laura Lowden
Do you all send learners an email tip sheet, dedicate the first 3 slides to tips/suggestions to completing the module, and give tips/suggestions/instructions on the LM...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sammy Hwang
Hello Community members, I am trying to gather some ideas on the topic that I must create. Our target audiences are law enforcement officers who cannot take face-to-...
13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Amy C
Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forums - just discovered you today. What a resource! I am the Instructional Designer for an e-Learning course in which I can't ...
13 years ago
By Amy C
James Rosemeyer
Is there a way to miniumize or hide Articulate when a movie is showing in a separtat browers after being launched from Articulate? We have a project movie that n...
13 years ago
By David Anderson
Helena Froyton
Hi, I need an image of the Windows Mail Contacts Folder showing its relation to the Windows Mail main user interface. Any suggestions as to where I can find this...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
James Brown
I have been playing with Power Point 2010 and I'm finding out that once an animation is played, it's rather difficult to rewind it. Point in case, say I'm on a slide a...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Zara Ogden
I couldn't resist sharing my new creation. Inspired by David Becker's simulation I created the inside of a transport truck. We use a lot of International Trucks so I ...
13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
On the basis that I am not really very proficient with graphics software, I give you my version of Friday Fun - a short informational course, (posted on Sunday as I am...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Danny Simms
I was thinking of an alternative way of presenting a linear lesson and thought of Bob Dylan's film clip for his song, Subterranean Homesick Blues; the one where he sta...
13 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
13 years ago
By Tamara Muroiwa
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Gavin Henry
Hi guys, can anyone help by informing me on the best way of planning an overall Articulate project. We have a client whom now want's to do regular work af...
13 years ago
By Zara Ogden