Last Post Replies
gay smyth
Hi folks, anyone know where I can access research (if any) on Articulate please? I'm about to conduct some action research on using Articulate as a technol...
13 years ago
By gay smyth
Kayla Burtch
I'm not sure I'll get an answer to this, But does anyone know if the 2011 guru awards will be happening soon? The 2010 started early May...
13 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
gunseli ozkan
Is there any way to show the developed courses to content authors without implementing it...
13 years ago
By Mike B.
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Karyn Campbell
Hi All, Help! I'm having spacing issues when publishing a module. It's primarily due to the fact that I have sevreal footnotes and trademarks within it. Can anyon...
13 years ago
By James Brown
joomla geeks
Joomla website design maintenance, Joomla Geeks is serving the Joomla community for more than 5 years we are joomla expert team and most reliable outsourcing company. ...
13 years ago
By joomla geeks
guardian esg
Our Engineered Services Group (ESG) will provide you with a turn-key system, starting with an assessment of your needs and a recommendation of the best solution. We de...
13 years ago
By guardian esg
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Denise Devlin
I tried to download the Spectrum e-Learning Template and get a message that some/all of the content has been corrupted. So I only see blank slides. Has any...
over 13 years ago
By Denise Devlin
Greg Scheelar
I have used every type of question in Quizmaker, but have yet to try a numeric one. What are some of the kinds fo questions that lend themselves particularly well to u...
over 13 years ago
By Louise H
Dave Neuweiler
Every so often, I have content (it might be an image, a spreadsheet, a table, etc.) that's too large to fit on the PowerPoint canvas and still be large enough to ...
over 13 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Dragos Ciobanu
over 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
over 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
over 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
Yesterday we closed the registration for #articulateuk11 - we're sold out, folks! Thank you so much for your interest and support. Today we have a pretty solid draft p...
over 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
over 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Tom Thomas
Hi all, I know that the terrific background removal tool in PowerPoint 2010 has made all the conventional methods which we used in 2007 version to remove unwanted par...
over 13 years ago
By Tom Thomas
Gerry Wasiluk
We always hear the phrase developing "engaging e-learning." Just curious . . . how do you define "engaging e-learning" and what do you to make your Articulate c...
over 13 years ago
By Francois-Xavier Harbec
Sammy Hwang
I have a quick question for the community members. Let's say I would like to create a six different branch as the attached illustration indicated. Then, ca...
over 13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Danny Simms
Hi All, I was just having a look at some new movie trailers at http://trailers.apple.com/ and was having a close look at the movie posters and how they rep...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson