Last Post Replies
Chantelle N
Hi all! As I go through posts and see all of the wonderful work people do, and experimentation to better that work, I got to thinking...what does everyone do? I am int...
13 years ago
By James Brown
M I
BC Water & Waste Association (BCWWA) Is looking for an Instructional Designer SUMMARY: BCWWA is hiring an Instructional Designer. This is initially a ...
13 years ago
By M I
Christine Pascual
I recently got a request to create a training on awareness for a customer service issue. I asked the requester about the frequency of this problem and V...
13 years ago
By David Becker
Chantelle N
Hi all! I have a burning question for you - I'm going to be looking at buying a new desktop computer that has a big screen to do lots of design work on. My immediate c...
13 years ago
By Cindy Riddle
Milagros Marchetti
Hello everybody, I work developing on line training courses for the real estate market. Each of our courses has a workbook attached based on the 'fill in the bla...
13 years ago
By Heather Wolfe-Hall
Adrian Gates
Hi All, I'm trying to think of a good way to record all the tips and tricks of a sophisticated course, so that in a year when someone else has to update it, they can u...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Babette Miller
OK, for pretty much everything I've built so far, I've been using the regular view mode in Presenter. (Is it called standard view I think?) But some of the course exam...
13 years ago
By brian fantanna
Zara Ogden
I have been learning PhotoShop for the last few days and have created 1 image all on my own. I layered it and added text and even removed some stuff. Hope you like it....
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Kim Statom
Does anyone out there know anything about LM-Less Learning Management? Thanks!
13 years ago
By Steve Horvath
Vincent D
Hello all, I hope everyone is well today. I had a quick question I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with. I am creating a program with a menu page...
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jason Ranston
Hi everyone, Just thought I'd share a great site that I use all the time for my icons in e-Learning courses (and in our LMS). http://icons.mysitemyway.com/ Ni...
13 years ago
By Najib Mohamed
Sarah Bailey
Has anyone used the site stripgenerator.com? Have you used it in a course? I'd like to use the site, but I'm not sure how best to place the strips in a cou...
13 years ago
By David Anderson
Marcia Marcia
I'I am creating a 15 minute Articulate presentation that will be used by individuals and also shown to small groups in a workshop setting. We are not using clip a...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Fludio Flav
Hello! Does anyone know about a tool where you can edit .eps files? I guess one can do it in Ilustrator, but can one do it in any free tools?
13 years ago
By James Brown
Jeff Sale
Okay, instead of copying and pasting each one of my terms at a time *I think we have close to 500* I was considering copying and pasting each term over to engage, I wa...
13 years ago
By Jeff Sale
Simon Perkins
How beneficial do you think it is to use these as part of "customising" your end product within Articulate? Have taken a look at Flash over the years but never really ...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Catherine Lamy-Pilon
First of all, sorry, English is not my first language and I have trouble explaining my project in this question: What I want to do in my course is a bit like the tests...
13 years ago
By Catherine Lamy-Pilon
Kat Fardian
Hi All, I put a course of mine out to be reviewed for feedback and I came across a small issue. One of the reviewers was an older lady who wasn't very computer savy. T...
13 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Tom Thomas
Let me share you a small tip which I learned during my first months of e-learning job. This one is regarding the fonts which we use to make our e-learning courses appe...
13 years ago
By Tom Thomas
Erica L
Hello, I am new to the Articulate products and I think they be a good solution for our needs. I would like to set up a 4 section quiz. I was thinking to do each ...
13 years ago
By Erica L