Last Post Replies
Curtis Kynerd
I am looking for a way that I can use a menu slide within the presentation (my SME does not want to use the Outline View option on the left side of the slide...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Natalia Mueller
Does anyone know of a good site that provides stock photos of people displaying several emotions? I'm a member of Thinkstock which isn't quite cutting it for my curren...
13 years ago
By Marsha Rivera
Sammy Hwang
One way to avoid a bullet point is to combine an image and a text as in the following. I thought I knew how to do it in Photoshop. But, I cannot do it, somehow. ...
13 years ago
By Andrew Scivally
Brandy Meng
I'm developing a training that includes a lot of calculations. For example, I need to create a slide that shows a person how to calculate pro-rated leave accrual...
13 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Lauren Milstid
Articulate course development position in St. Petersburg, Florida. Full-time. Permanent. Contact me for more info. To get a general idea of responsibilities, take a lo...
13 years ago
By Lauren Milstid
Peb Thomas
I am going around in circles trying to find a blog that I read months ago where the writer had produced a simple guide to navigation around the screen for new users - ...
13 years ago
By Peb Thomas
James Brown
I was looking at woot and noticed that they had snowball webcams for $17.95. Probably refurbished but not a bad price and blue microphones are the makers of the Snowba...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Todd Thornton
I wonder if the announcement from Lectora this morning will start to change the overall cost landscape for e-learning creation tools or whether it's just a blip? While...
13 years ago
By Mike B.
Amy Kesman Rossi
I had a spam message in my email this morning (be my friend and I'll send you my pictures, it said) that came through as an E-Learning Heroes private message. Anyone e...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Kavita Menon
How can I convert my engage files to a non-flash format so that the files can render on mobile applications and Macs? My situation is that I have uploaded two articul...
13 years ago
By Kavita Menon
April Edmonds
Looking for ideas to make the orange box area stand out more without being annoying. The group I am building this for wanted to make sure it stands out as "important"....
13 years ago
By April Kitchen
Tom  Davenport
I am trying to develop a course using a blackboard as a slide background and was wondering if there was an ability when someone clicks on the slide or it comes up in t...
13 years ago
By Shelley Owens Schaal
Sam Currie
Hi I came across this great site, with some great handwritten fonts and doodles, thought I would share http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/ Hope they are of use
13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Kayla Burtch
Hey guys, I seem to remember a tutorial/blog/screenr (of course I don't remember which one) that showed how to create an activity where the learner is supposed to cli...
13 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
Marie-Eve Gourde
Hello, I have recently stumbled across a post/blog/tutorial explaining how to create a continuous menu look alike in Power Point/Presenter. From what I remember it lo...
13 years ago
By Marie-Eve Gourde
Richard Campbell
Does anyone know of a legitimate site to buy Adobe Captivate v4? I don't want to pay the original full ($600??) price, but I don't want to buy the pirated $39 sof...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Bruce Graham
I have not come across this company before, however, this looks like a nice product set - templates that can be used in an unrestricted manner - great for those of us ...
13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ashley Manning
Hello, my name is Ashley Manning, and I am an Educational Technology student at ASU. I am a brand new designer and new to this forum. I am working on a pro...
13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Tram Vu
Hi, Our company is looking for an instructional designer/ curriculum developer to work a contract position from 2-4 months time frame beginning June 2011 in Houst...
13 years ago
By Tram Vu
G F
Just wanted to publicly say "Thank You" to Articulate for an excellent product and great community support forums. I was able to complete my ECI 716 web based instruct...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson