Last Post Replies
Debi Revelle
Hi. I would like my users to exit out of the course and return to the LMS once they use the bookmark button and/or finish the course. Is this possible?&nbs...
13 years ago
By Debi Revelle
Zara Ogden
I have been working on a new layout idea and discovered how easy it is to make furniture in PPT. This is how to make a couch... https://player.vimeo.com/video/204928472
13 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Matt Cordle
Hi, We're a corporate comms media production company based in the UK and we're currently considering employing a full-time Articulate/PPT developer due to the ever exp...
13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Gerry Wasiluk
To go along with this great post ( http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/736.aspx ), what is your favorite PowerPoint ADD-IN that you have added to help y...
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Simon Whittle
Hi, I have been directed to this forum by a regular user and so hope to build some strong networks with you all. I currently have an opportunity for an Articulate Deve...
13 years ago
By Simon Whittle
Zara Ogden
Thought I would start a new thread dedicated to Photo Friday...Come one and all and share your skills...I think I will bank this time for professional development as I...
13 years ago
By Atul Shetty
Toni Henderson
I think the underlying files may have been corrupt as they cannot be located. I only have the published player file. Can I do something with the published ...
13 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Gerry Wasiluk
Hope someone has not posted this before. A few times this week, I've accessed the main forms page ( http://community.articulate.com/forums/ ) and then clic...
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Adrian Gates
Hi, So I've been trying to learn Flash since starting to work with Articulate since that really seems like the keys to the highway. But I'm doing it in a fairly clumsy...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Gerry Wasiluk
Just curious if anyone has any thoughts on, among other things, "entertaining learners" in their courses as a technique to help get them to learn. Good to do?&nbs...
13 years ago
By David Anderson
Simon Benham
Hello all, First off I just want to say I use Articulate 09 here at Somerset College and it really is a great tool! Although my problem isn't related to Articulate it ...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Gerry Wasiluk
Question--do you ever have to work with organizational or corporate branding standards in your courses? If so, how do you navigate between those standards stress...
13 years ago
By Kim Statom
Bruce Graham
I urgently want to find the discussion about using "Prezzi" in Articulate. Is there going to be a permalink from this forum to the old content? Thanks Bruce
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Simon Perkins
Or put another way, how do you politely request ("ensure") your clients provide you with the materials you need and in a format you understand throughout the spec phas...
13 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Aaron Schweizer
I wasn't sure the best place for this question. So I posted it in the Engage forum also. Sorry for the duplication. I am creating a Media Tour interaction using softwa...
13 years ago
By Aaron Schweizer
Jonathan Workman
This is a topic that came up in our compliance staff meeting today. Part of the basis for our discussion was an article entitled, "The Neuroscience of Leadership...
13 years ago
By Amy Digilormo
Gerry Wasiluk
Is Friday Fun or PhotoShop madness still permitted now that we have the new forums? Or do we have to be always serious? I just need a place to skewer&nbsp...
13 years ago
By David Anderson
Andy Bowyer
I've been seeing a fair few questions lately regarding audio quality in terms of multi-media presentations, specifically eLearning courses. I posted some thoughts abou...
13 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
Tram Vu
Hi guys, I created this presentation for one of my graduate courses and am in need of your opinion - did I go overboard on usage of the blue tones throughout my presen...
13 years ago
By Tram Vu
Andy Bowyer
Gang-- Bruce had indicated in another thread that he might like to see a tutorial on some basic audio editing/noise reduction kind of things, so I put one together. ...
13 years ago
By Andy Bowyer