Last Post Replies
Zara Ogden
I want to have text move nicely along the screen in a nice straight line. I know can animate the text to move to the lft and get the same effect but... Is there an eas...
13 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Bruce Graham
I was surfing sites today, and came across a saying that works well for explaining eLearning - "The Bikini Principle": "Long enough to cover all the important parts, b...
13 years ago
By Alexander Covan
James Brown
During my graduate studies, I learned about all the various learning theories and principals. After all was said and done there appeared to be only two camps; the beha...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Mariano Aran
First I'd like to say that I really like many of the new features of the new forums. I find it always refreshing to change I have one suggestion to make that I'...
13 years ago
By Mariano Aran
Zara Ogden
We have been building our eLearning offerings and are getting ready to launch very soon. But we need to instruct users how to navigate the course (Articulate, Engage, ...
13 years ago
By Shelly Cook
Jodie Bennett
Hi folks, I'm creating a program to check learner's knowledge for using a website - I have 5 sections/topcs. The general idea behind the storyline is that the learne...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Renee Tregonning
Best Practice - Optimal size to work with if we are not able to lock the Articulate browser settings? Calling on your experiences!!! Any help will be appreciated. I...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Joe Deegan
Hey Heroes, I'm in the brainstorming stages for a course teaching salespeople product specs with a baseball theme. The baseball theme was already decided for me ...
13 years ago
By David Anderson
Don Bearden
I work in contract pharma manufacturing putting together training modules for our sales team and wondered if anyone out there might know if there are resources out the...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Tom Wilson
A few short weeks ago a user created a post asking for suggestions on how to best approach a 'Bed Bugs' course, and the feedback and suggestions he received were nothi...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Avonia Richardson-Miller
I am seeking an Elearning Consultant to develop online training courses using Articulate Studio '09. The work can be done remotely.
13 years ago
By sima vatandoust
Fanny Courtine
Bonjour, Je recherche un développeur en urgence pour une mission de quelques jours. Qualités attendues : Très bonne maitrise d'Articulate avec PowerPoint Français c...
13 years ago
By Fanny Courtine
Leah  Jones
Challenge How to review online course elements (i.e. Engage, Presenter, Quizmaker) and capture feedback to a custom list? A similar process was discussed in this Arti...
13 years ago
By Leah Jones
Gerry Wasiluk
Just ruminating out loud . . . Ever been in a project meeting with polar opposites that are more alike than different? Veteran, seasoned developers who h...
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Poornima Ramachandran
I have not used Video encoder in any of my projects. Am I missing something great? Can you give me some tips on where to use video encoder?
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Steve Flowers
One of the things that we run into when testing during development is the browser cache. Some environments make clearing the cache a chore. I found this easy tip somew...
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Kat Fardian
Hi all, I'm new to e-learning and the articulate community but already amazed at how great the articulate support is! So I thought I might pick your brains o...
13 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Sunny Bozell
Hi - one of the areas we're trying to focus on is creating quizzes and assessments. I was wondering if anyone had some resources or best practices on writing better qu...
13 years ago
By Cathy Moore
Brian Sullivan
I am generally not enjoying the new forums -- I find the discussion disjointed and hard to follow. In my opinion the old forums were much better or at least more funct...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Articulate Community members in southern California.... You may already know that Tom Kuhlmann will be at the Training Conference in San Diego. He's also giving a free...
13 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)