Last Post Replies
Robert Davis
Hello, Wondering if anyone has insight on this: client would like to deploy some Rise modules on MS Azure PaaS. They are not trying to use the platform along with  an...
6 years ago
By Robert Davis
Kelli Porcaro
Hi all...I am in the process of developing some courses that will be offered via a word press site using Learn Dash. I took a look at Uncanny Owl and know that I am go...
6 years ago
By Kelli Porcaro
Zoe Leroy
Hi, Ive created a storyline scene and published it to put into a rise block. However, some of the elements within the scenes (shapes) have moved when published. They a...
6 years ago
By Zoe Leroy
CRN EM WFD
Hi, I have been invited to showcase a project that I have created using Rise. Is it okay to use the Articulate Rise logo on my presentation materials please? If yes, ...
6 years ago
By CRN EM WFD
Bryan Miller
I wanted to give some context to a final score, similar to a magazine quiz. Can I add a block of copy at the end of a quiz lesson? Any creative workarounds? Thanks
6 years ago
By Bryan Miller
David Moreno
After receiving a few inquiries about the localization of courses developed in Articulate Rise, we put together a blog post explaining the process and workarounds need...
6 years ago
By David Moreno
Kami Schnurer
Hi there. We have completed building a course in Rise and only have one seat on our team subscription. The reason we went with Rise is because of the feedback and shar...
6 years ago
By Kami Schnurer
Travilearn® Limited 2023 © All rights reserved
Does anyone have any tips for how to protect e-learning content.  We're selling our courses publicly and globally, so want to protect the content as much as possible. ...
6 years ago
By Travilearn® Limited 2023 © All rights reserved
James Lavis
Hey everyone, We are experiencing an issue whereby users are receiving older module content in our LMS despite new packages being uploaded and old ones being deleted....
over 6 years ago
By James Lavis
rosie cayetano
Hi there, I love the new Storyline Block feature Articulate's introduced to Rise, but I recently noticed that when viewing in tablet mode the player adds some strange...
over 6 years ago
By rosie cayetano
WellRyde Team
I have a course created in Rise. I would like to password protect it and be able to hit the URL from external source by sending the password in the header section of t...
over 6 years ago
By WellRyde Team
Nya Flores
Hey there, I have a project that involves creating a policy acknowledgement where employees are required to read it and then sign or check it off for completion, foll...
over 6 years ago
By Nya Flores
Margaret Morse
I've developed a questionnaire in SL that allows people to print out a copy of their results using a report.html file and some associated javascript, css, and process....
over 6 years ago
By Margaret Morse
James Lavis
I've seen a few posts with little resolution. If we build a course in rise, how are people getting it translated? There should be some form that these services can pas...
over 6 years ago
By James Lavis
Shlomi Penner
I would like to share the same content with two audiences, in a way that one reader will get all of the Course Lesson and the other will get only one (or several) bloc...
over 6 years ago
By Shlomi Penner
Stefano Todaro
Hi, I just noticed that there is no chance in RISE to handle the block publication effect on the page by the browser! Something similar to JQuery animations! Do you p...
over 6 years ago
By Stefano Todaro
Irina Poloubessov
Good afternoon, Is there a way to efficiently track exported courses from Rise, saved on local server, with Piwik data analysis tool? When I export a course from Rise...
over 6 years ago
By Irina Poloubessov
Kata Dns
Hi, I just started to use Articulate Rise, and I would like to share courses, and track students activity. We dont have any LMS, or other platform jet, which is the b...
over 6 years ago
By Kata Dns
Leanne Falconer
Hi I am aware that currently the servers used for the online apps of Articulate 360 currently sit in the US. I know that a few people have asked when a UK s...
over 6 years ago
By Leanne Falconer
Stephen Livesey
Hello, Has anyone had any success adding inline comments to (eg. Disqus) their Rise projects?  Cheers Stephen
over 6 years ago
By Stephen Livesey