Last Post Replies
Erik Neff
The UX of the Articulate Rise lessons are ... the most beautiful/elegant lesson design I've ever seen. I'm now working on a new strategy that revolves around it. The ...
over 6 years ago
By Erik Neff
Andrew Ratner
Hi all! I had a super productive discussion here about embedding a mindmap into Rise, and I successfully embedded. The thing I'm wondering if anyone has ever found a ...
over 6 years ago
By Andrew Ratner
Struan Cameron
Hey, Have sent a feature request but I thought I'd put it out there and see what people think. I'm using Rise to build short courses and intend to offer a "free tast...
over 6 years ago
By Struan Cameron
Robin Soto
Hi, I've exported my Rise module for web and am currently hosting it on Heroku. I've given it a custom URL, but I notice that when I click through different sections o...
over 6 years ago
By Robin Soto
James Lavis
Keeping this short: 1) Undo seemingly has stopped working in the last few days, not sure what's up. 2) Need to figure out a way to get 360 degree video working, that...
almost 7 years ago
By James Lavis
James Lavis
Hey folks, I know people are playing with some branching elements. So I have three sections, in the first I've added a button stack. The first button links to session...
almost 7 years ago
By James Lavis
Bridgette e
I am trying to use Rise as a website outside of an LMS. However, I do want students to be able to enter their student ID so that it will be linked to the grade given b...
almost 7 years ago
By Bridgette e
Karthik S
Hi All, We are building elearning courses based on Videos in Rise. Since our approach is mobile first we have made portrait dimension videos. Currently when i visit t...
almost 7 years ago
By Karthik S
Jason Murdock
Hello,   I'm trying to embed an app prototype with an iframe tag.  It works great on the web but fails to load on iPhone or iPad?  Any ideas? <iframe src="https:/...
almost 7 years ago
By Jason Murdock
Sharon Lehman
A question for the community please. For the Rise's that do not need to go into an LMS (i.e. info only - no tracking required) does anyone have any ideas where I could...
7 years ago
By Sharon Lehman
Justin Cruickshank
Check out the article here. Really interested in your thoughts...
7 years ago
By Justin Cruickshank
Carol Thomas
Is there a way to add animation to text and images in Rise? For example, having text or an image fade out after a specified time and a new image fade in to take the fi...
over 7 years ago
By Carol Thomas