Last Post Replies
Corey Barr
Hello everyone, I'm exploring the creation of a series of microlearning modules for a new project my organization is applying for. I'm trying to figure out the a...
9 months ago
By Corey Barr
Carolyn Hodgman
Hi all, We want to edit the Progress Bar that's (barely) visible in the Rise SCORM output deployed on our Moodle LMS. There are some discussion threads related to remo...
9 months ago
By Carolyn Hodgman
Gerald Clum
I have 6 pages of content and every time I try to scroll to page 2 - 6 to see other trainings, the screen reverts back to page 1. Any idea why this glitch is happening?
9 months ago
By Gerald Clum
Lindsey Wagner
Hello! I have a 14-question Rise quiz that is reporting all answers to our lms except the one matching question. Any ideas why this might be? Learners are asked to mat...
9 months ago
By Lindsey Wagner
Lena Hauser
When I try to embed an website (interactive tool) via iframe in Rise, Edge browser blocks the iframe: "This page has been blocked by Microsoft Edge" <iframe src="h...
9 months ago
By Lena Hauser
Doreen Li
Hello heroes! I was hoping to create a knowledge check activity either on Rise or Storyline. The vision is to make it a card sorting (visual can be similar to Rise's b...
9 months ago
By Doreen Li
Elisabeth Ellis
I am a not a web geek and am having problems understanding the process for uploading a Rise course to a web page in Wordpress. Please walk me through the process...
9 months ago
By Elisabeth Ellis
Daphnee  St.Val
Hello all, I have a biology course I am working on developing in Rise and the SME has these cell images where she wants students to identify the different parts of the...
9 months ago
By Daphnee St.Val
DrivingSales University
I'm interested in purchasing some predesigned courses but have been unable to find anything other than Fiverr.com or Freelancer.com. I don't need them customized. I ca...
9 months ago
By DrivingSales University
Sally Powell
Hello, Any bored SCORM experts out there that would like to answer my mostly hypothetical question? Our LMS can only add a pass/fail grade (example - 5% for completing...
10 months ago
By Sally Powell
Yanqiu Li
Hi all, We are using Rise/Storyline 360 to create interactive learning materials. Our goal is to make this content directly available within a web page, specifically o...
10 months ago
By Yanqiu Li
Melanie Sobie
FYI - I noticed that when you enter your text for the "Text on Image" block in Rise, that same text is automatically added as the alt text of the image. When I tested ...
10 months ago
By Melanie Sobie
Emmanuel Daniels
Is it possible to edit code in Rise 360 without zip and unzipping the format for everything that needs to be changed? Is there a way to connect to visual studio ...
10 months ago
By Emmanuel Daniels
Lyndsay Hopper
Does anyone have experience hosting a Rise course on a Wagtail platform via the Tutor plugin? I found a bit about using Tutor on Wagtail here but haven't found anythin...
10 months ago
By Lyndsay Hopper
Lyndsay Hopper
Does anyone have tips or tricks for splitting out the binary (images, videos) and text files (HTML, JS, CSS) of a published Rise course? Our web server requires they b...
10 months ago
By Lyndsay Hopper
Paulo Lima
Hi, I oppend a case in suport. They sent me the case number. I need to insert more information and I whant to see the details ( the conversation, information exchanged...
10 months ago
By Paulo Lima
Elisa Eckel
Hello community! I'm using an external mic, recording in a closet and recording directly into the Rise 360 program. Occasionally, there is a lot of popping and static ...
10 months ago
By Elisa Eckel
Katelyn Prendiville
We're looking to embed our Rise content into a React web app we are building. As a test, I'm writing a simple JS script to provide an LMS-like API that the content can...
10 months ago
By Katelyn Prendiville
Christine Jones
Hello, I am not sure if this is strictly an LMS question, but I wanted to start here first. We create all of our courses in Articulate, importing them into our L...
10 months ago
By Christine Jones
Reto Schilliger
Hi there I just exported the XLIFFS from 4 x 8 course copies for translation ... Great surprise: 1. I obviously had some sections added as "Paragraph with heading" fi...
11 months ago
By Reto Schilliger