Aaron Max Abramowicz replied to the discussion XLIF translation did not import in Articulate Rise
"Hi Alyssa, Are you saying you need to import into the version that the export came from, rather than importing to a duplicate? example: ..."
- 5 months ago08/20/21 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"I was also experiencing this issue... It works as expected when previewing on Rise but not after exporting (if you preview locally). Look..."
- over 1 year ago08/06/20 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"David Kettle I think having a way to end a section would be useful. I have single lessons before and after a section and I want the..."
- 2 years ago12/18/19 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
"*Update* I've just attempted accessing from my iPhone using Safari and Chrome and both said unsupported browser when I tried to access th..."
- almost 3 years ago04/04/19 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"You can log in from your phone and transfer ownership to a collaborator."
- almost 3 years ago04/04/19 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"Cass Netzley replied: ... I'm left having to share my credentials with team members in case I fall ill or go on vacation. I'm not keen t..."
- almost 3 years ago04/04/19 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"That would be very helpful as it would resolve an issue my team has been experiencing with hiring contract workers to assist with content..."
- almost 3 years ago02/27/19 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
Aaron Max Abramowicz replied to the discussion Getting student name from the LMS and using it in Articulate
"Publishing Using HTML5 on Cornerstone LMS, This code was sort of working but giving me a duplicated name... By modifying it slightly I wa..."
- 4 years ago01/10/18 at 11:40 am (UTC)