"Simple, effective and well designed!"
- 4 months ago05/25/21 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"This was super helpful. Thanks!"
- 7 months ago02/11/21 at 11:14 pm (UTC)
"960 x 540 px"
- 8 months ago02/11/21 at 2:45 am (UTC)
"Thank you everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed the course. I would like to give credit to illustrator Nikole Glenn for helping me design so..."
- 8 months ago02/10/21 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Yes that is a Storyline block that I imported into Rise!"
- 8 months ago02/10/21 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"Hello! I created this for the Port Authority. Since it's client work, I don't own it and don't think I can give out the downloadable copy..."
- 8 months ago02/10/21 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks everyone =) Love being a part of this learning community"
- 8 months ago02/04/21 at 11:20 pm (UTC)
Ashley Park published a new E-Learning Example Rise 360: Fighting Climate Change
"This down to earth Rise 360 example features a variety of interactions, Storyline blocks, and planet-saving tips to teach kids about clim..."
- 8 months ago02/04/21 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
Ashley Park started a new discussion Climate Change eLearning for Kids (Rise)
"Hello all! I've been a fly on the wall in this amazing community for so long and I've learned enough to make something I'm really proud o..."
- 8 months ago02/01/21 at 5:09 am (UTC)
Ashley Park replied to the discussion Jump (link) to a different content block within a lesson in Rise
"I support the development of this feature!"
- 1 year ago07/22/20 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"I support this feature! I would use it every time!"
- over 1 year ago03/19/20 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
Ashley Park commented on the article How To Make Learners Click and View All Items Before Continuing
"I needed this! Thanks"
- 2 years ago07/18/19 at 4:22 pm (UTC)