"I realized that the layers had a white fill, after setting to no fill I am able to use my template."
- over 8 years ago08/20/14 at 9:57 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Walter, I have tried this numerous times with no solution. When I was trying to manipulate my current slide the layer would j..."
- over 8 years ago08/20/14 at 10:04 am (UTC)
"Ok... I cleaned it up a bit. I am trying to have the correct reasoning text fly in once the correct drop is performed. When black block..."
- over 8 years ago08/20/14 at 9:17 am (UTC)
"This should be the correct file"
- over 8 years ago08/19/14 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"I have attached the story file, the first slide is blank, the second slide has the example The correct match is the first block to the ..."
- over 8 years ago08/19/14 at 12:05 pm (UTC)
B Lewis started a new discussion Drag and Drop layering issue
"I want to have an explanation appear once a correct drag and drop is completed. The problem I am having is that the Dropped item remains..."
- over 8 years ago08/18/14 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"Greg, Check out this post: http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/13908/210115.aspx?mod=False#210115 I think this is what you are looki..."
- almost 9 years ago03/13/14 at 11:50 am (UTC)
"Thanks Mike, This is the solution I have been looking for..........................just in time for my deadline. You're a savior......"
- 9 years ago11/01/13 at 11:01 am (UTC)
B Lewis started a new discussion Collecting more data with Print Results function!
"I am able to edit the results.html file to make a certificate of my own design. What I want to know is if there is a way to edit the pop ..."
- over 9 years ago06/27/13 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"I need to collect more data than just the name to print certificate. Which file do I need to edit to add additional fields to the print p..."
- over 9 years ago06/21/13 at 10:48 am (UTC)
B Lewis replied to the discussion Storyline - Print Results - output doesn't include course title
"I am having the same issue. I need to collect more than just the name for my certificate and can't find the solution anywhere. I am no..."
- over 9 years ago06/21/13 at 10:42 am (UTC)