Bill Henderson started a new discussion video and slide timing
"I have successfully embedded a video into my course. The video does not consume the entire slide but rather displays/plays in a smaller ..."
- 7 years ago10/07/15 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
Bill Henderson started a new discussion Engage vs Storyline
"My company has Articulate Storyline as it's primary authoring tool. I now see that Engage has been updated. Should we look at doing thi..."
- over 8 years ago07/23/14 at 6:45 am (UTC)
"Yes it is and thanks so much for tracking it down!"
- 9 years ago09/17/13 at 6:56 am (UTC)
Bill Henderson started a new discussion interactions
"I remember a tutorial that showed an interaction example where the learner was supposed to place flatware around a dinner plate in the co..."
- 9 years ago09/16/13 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
"While I did share that the slides do not auto advance in preview mode, that still doesn't solve my problem or issue with them auto-advanc..."
- over 9 years ago08/05/13 at 8:17 am (UTC)
"I did check the story view settings and they are correct."
- over 9 years ago08/02/13 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
"Actually it doesn't auto advance in previeww mode."
- over 9 years ago08/02/13 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
Bill Henderson started a new discussion slide/player advance
"I have a tutorial that I've published and posted onto our LMS platform. When I look at the slide properties, all slides are set to "adva..."
- over 9 years ago08/02/13 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"I believe I may have due to one of mine crashing and then another scheduled upgrade where I’m not sure if the IT tech uninstalled it or n..."
- over 9 years ago07/26/13 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
Bill Henderson started a new discussion re-activation
"I recently was given a new computer from our IT department. The device has storyline on it but now I'm back in the trial period when I o..."
- over 9 years ago07/26/13 at 7:52 am (UTC)
Bill Henderson started a new discussion tracking and reporting
"I'm looking for a way to have an early slide in my on-line course present a drop down menu of choices that involve the learners role and ..."
- over 9 years ago06/13/13 at 7:17 am (UTC)
Bill Henderson started a new discussion exporting to power point
"Is there a way to take a storyline project that was created solely in storyline and export it creating a new power point file?"
- over 9 years ago05/08/13 at 9:45 am (UTC)
"Good info but it didn’t quite answer my question, which was vague. I did select all of the right radio buttons to allow device viewing. ..."
- almost 10 years ago01/23/13 at 10:22 am (UTC)
Bill Henderson started a new discussion Publishing and playing for tablet devices
"I recently published for the web an interactive piece that our sales folks can use. What I'm not sure of is how do I get the output onto..."
- almost 10 years ago01/23/13 at 8:55 am (UTC)
"Actually after working on it longer, I did have success. My issue was that I imported a copy of my power point, which had been published..."
- over 10 years ago08/01/12 at 3:01 pm (UTC)