Cary Glenn commented on the article Using Interactive Tables in E-Learning Design #287 (2020)
"I finished this Sudoku game today. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/d4439674-730c-4ba0-b4eb-1aee10260f74/review It ended up ha..."
- 1 month ago07/01/20 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Welcome to the community. Yes, multiple choice questions are accessible by default. Questions that require using the mouse (drag-and-drop..."
- 2 months ago06/26/20 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
Cary Glenn started a new discussion Trigger Font
"Somehow my font for my triggers has change into something unreadable. Any ideas on why this happened and how to fix it?"
- 2 months ago06/19/20 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Custom buttons take up more valuable space on the slide than the built in buttons. From what I understand about accessibility the built-i..."
- 2 months ago06/06/20 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
Cary Glenn replied to the discussion Best practice: Telling learners to click something or not?
"I try not to include instructions like "Click or tap the icon...". Ideally it should be clear what the participant is supposed to do. I c..."
- 2 months ago06/02/20 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
Cary Glenn commented on the article Using Labeled Graphic Interactions in E-Learning Courses (2020) #283
"Here's my entry for this week. Have you ever wondered what the controls of the Duotronic Transporter on the Original Star Trek were? Now ..."
- 3 months ago05/28/20 at 12:19 am (UTC)
"Yes, you can do both. You can adjust the slide showing in the menu by going to the the player properties and then the menu. From there yo..."
- 3 months ago05/15/20 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi, From my experience, I would build each unit as its own course/module. Then within the LMS you would make it so that the learner can't..."
- 4 months ago04/28/20 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"Just so you know hover states (roll-over) don't work on mobile devices or for people who are using keyboard commands."
- 4 months ago04/23/20 at 2:58 pm (UTC)
"The slide title variable saves time if your design decisions want you to have the slide title. I wouldn't use the sub-title variable. I w..."
- 4 months ago04/23/20 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"You do need to create the triggers for hotspots manually. (Insert > Trigger > show layer when learner clicks). I tend to avoid hots..."
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"One of the things I've found is to leave the first Master alone and create a second Master and associated layouts. One of the support eng..."
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"Many of us are seeing weird results when using a screen reader and the focus is on the seek bar sometimes the screen reader will re..."
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
"I suggest putting in a support request. "
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
Cary Glenn replied to the discussion Screen reader constantly announces time stamps when focus is on the Seekbar
"I've run into the same thing."
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"I've heard that when previewing a course. Try publishing it to Articulate Review and see if you get a different outcome."
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"What is screen reader saying? In NVDA I've found two things; in preview mode it reads out a what seems like a random string of numbers, w..."
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"One of the things I do when checking variables is to insert an object with a variable reference %VariableName% sometimes this will give y..."
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Can you share an example of the slide or give us a more detailed description of the trigger?"
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
Cary Glenn commented on the article Creating Dynamic E-Learning with Random Number Variables #278
"Sometimes you need to improve your insult game. Have no fear you can now use the "Insult Generator 3000" to find unique insults. https://..."
- 4 months ago04/19/20 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for these updates. I'm just digging into accessibility requirements on some of my courses and I think this will help."
- 4 months ago04/17/20 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"It turned out to be a problem with the course being published on an previous version of Storyline. Updating Storyline and republishing fi..."
- 4 months ago04/14/20 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, It 's funny because I did the same thing, I built a test version and it worked fine. But then trying to implement the changes t..."
- 4 months ago04/09/20 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, I don't think I've ever had the formatting box (pop-up with formatting options) appear when copy and pasting to Storyline. Mayb..."
- 4 months ago04/09/20 at 3:07 pm (UTC)