"This would be a very helpful feature. Thanks for passing it along."
- almost 2 years ago11/13/18 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"Holly! I have been looking at my course for about 2 days off and on trying to figure out why it wasn't working properly. I found this t..."
- over 2 years ago07/20/18 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
Daphne Dansby replied to the discussion state change based on variable not working in html5
"Was a resolution ever found for this issue?"
- over 2 years ago07/20/18 at 3:53 am (UTC)
"This solved my problem for this course, but is there a fix for a course that it makes more sense to use white for hyperlinked text?"
- 3 years ago10/09/17 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"My hyperlink text was white. The hover box was opaque white. I changed it to blue. Now, the hover box shows with some transparency."
- 3 years ago10/04/17 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
Daphne Dansby started a new discussion Hyperlinks: Hover State
"Hi! Is there a way to remove the white box that appears when I hover a hyperlink? See the attached picture. Thanks in advance!"
- 3 years ago10/03/17 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"After more testing, it seems to work only when the scene that triggers the variable change is accessed from the slide with the rectangles..."
- 3 years ago10/02/17 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy! Thanks for responding. My variables are set as stated above. See the attachment. Do you know what else could be causing the..."
- 3 years ago10/02/17 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
Daphne Dansby started a new discussion Changing States Based on Variables
"Hi! I have a project with multiple scenes. I am changing the value of a variable to true when the user clicks a hotspot. I have the st..."
- 3 years ago09/29/17 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
Daphne Dansby replied to the discussion Changing Menu Items to show sections have been visited
"Thanks for adding this example. I struggled with this last week. After reviewing your example, I changed the trigger to change the vari..."
- 3 years ago08/28/17 at 3:37 pm (UTC)