"hmm, thanks for the reply. I just tried your sample and it does the same thing as mine: return the object to the starting point. Video at..."
- 1 month ago08/15/23 at 6:20 am (UTC)
"so the problem is that it returns the object to the start point when it jumps the timeline to a cuepoint. I want the object to stay where..."
- 2 months ago08/12/23 at 11:48 pm (UTC)
D R started a new discussion Jump to time when user drops object on target
"This does not seem to be working. The timeline is paused until the user drags the object to the correct target. Then I tell the timeline ..."
- 2 months ago08/12/23 at 3:47 am (UTC)
"As you will see, when it reaches Cuepoint 3 it's supposed to jump to Cuepoint 4 where the fruits start falling. Instead, it jumps all the..."
- 3 months ago06/19/23 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
- 3 months ago06/19/23 at 10:22 pm (UTC)
D R started a new discussion Horizontal drag
"Hi Storylinians! Anyone have a way to restrict drag to horizontal only? I made a game where you move an object across the bottom and catc..."
- 3 months ago06/19/23 at 8:59 am (UTC)
"Mine: I have a Cuepoint 1 at 2s telling it to show Instructions layer which is set to Pause main timeline. The user then hits OK and the ..."
- 3 months ago06/18/23 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
"hELLO. Any updates to the error: When timeline reaches Xs" trigger executes when you skip any point in the seekbar after Xs,? I am experi..."
- 3 months ago06/18/23 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
"this is definitely a bug that I've encountered many times. Has to do with pausing the main timeline, or a layer... No clear idea when and..."
- 3 months ago06/18/23 at 12:05 am (UTC)
"well, it aint gonna work for me because I am making a catch game and the gsap makes it think that the Basket is in the original position ..."
- 4 months ago06/13/23 at 2:42 am (UTC)
"woohoo! nevermind, I got it using the site you gave me in another thread: https://greensock.com/get-started/#transformShorthand For anyon..."
- 4 months ago06/13/23 at 1:55 am (UTC)
"Basic question incoming! Hi Math, I've been trying to figure out how to move an element by a certain amount instead of placing it in the ..."
- 4 months ago06/13/23 at 1:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Kelly, thanks for responding. Yes, it happens across multiple projects; I made a new file just to test it and copied two images over. ..."
- 5 months ago05/08/23 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
D R started a new discussion Crop aint working after latest update 4-2023
"Cropping works on some images but it does not on others. When it doesn't work, I don't even get those black borders that you get when cro..."
- 5 months ago05/06/23 at 1:52 am (UTC)
D R started a new discussion Feature idea: Add time to timeline
"It would be helpful to have a feature where you can add time anywhere in the timeline and it will push anything after that point forward ..."
- 6 months ago04/06/23 at 9:14 am (UTC)
D R started a new discussion Drag Target uses the rectangular bounding box?? how to avoid?
"I have an oval drop target and an irregular shaped drop target. When I drag objects and let go near them, it senses that the object is dr..."
- 6 months ago03/30/23 at 3:59 am (UTC)
D R replied to the discussion Storyline reloads the SWF file when returning to project
"I would have it open in a new window, then they can just close that window."
- 6 months ago03/17/23 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"thanks so much, Math. I am working on implementing that code into mine... I see what you're saying about the audio. So for the intestine ..."
- 7 months ago03/14/23 at 12:56 am (UTC)
"ok here's the slide I'm working on. When you say inspector, are you referring to the Chrome inspector?"
- 7 months ago03/11/23 at 3:06 am (UTC)
"hmm is that web object selector specific to your file? I tried it and cannot get my web object to move. Or maybe the move code is wrong: ..."
- 7 months ago03/09/23 at 8:08 am (UTC)
"Hello Math, I tried moving a web object using its acc name and the java does not move it. Is it not possible to move web objects like we ..."
- 7 months ago03/08/23 at 8:56 am (UTC)
"Nice, I'm checking out that Gsap site. Am I able to remove the yoyo:true? It seems to make it glitch: https://360.articulate.com/review/c..."
- 7 months ago02/24/23 at 3:37 am (UTC)
"I tried setting yoyo to false so that it just goes left right over and over without that little bounce and it seemed to work smoothly at ..."
- 7 months ago02/24/23 at 2:08 am (UTC)
"Oh there's a "yoyo" function in gsap, nice! Yeah that solution works well. downloading the story file now. Thanks so much."
- 7 months ago02/24/23 at 1:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Math, thanks for posting this, you've helped me before with moving an element. I've now figured out how to rotate but I'm having troub..."
- 7 months ago02/22/23 at 2:14 am (UTC)