"Hi Ashley: In case I didn’t acknowledge you before, I wanted to say thank you for being so helpful. I am glad Articulate still has you o..."
- over 3 years ago01/12/17 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
"Hmmm...some of this information points the beginner or novice in the right direction, and that is helpful. Other items, well - not exactl..."
- over 3 years ago01/11/17 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ashley: Cool. I will check it out. Very helpful. Cheers - Ed"
- over 3 years ago01/10/17 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ms. Wendy! Thank you! I was not understanding that one cannot insert a marker on any image into any other "Blocks" other than "Labele..."
- over 3 years ago01/10/17 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"Am I missing something? Where in this Rise Block list is Markers? What about other stuff such as "shapes"? Also, what is the ETA on the 1..."
- over 3 years ago01/10/17 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
"Now you made me want to go out and get a Cortado, Phil. and its 20 degrees in the Chi. Thanks a lot Phil! Nice work. :)"
- over 3 years ago12/20/16 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ashley: Checking in the ScormCloud, everything works pretty well except for the few glitches. A header needs to be fixed in Scene 5,..."
- almost 4 years ago11/09/16 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ashley: Prev buttons work. Since the post I cleared the CACHE (such an EZ fix that many people forget about in development - we're C..."
- almost 4 years ago11/09/16 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion HELP with Interactive Vid Gliches & ReTry blockout!
"Hey All! I have been QA-ing a project with interactive video where questions pop up during viewing, revealing questions (graded and not)..."
- almost 4 years ago11/09/16 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion RESULT SLIDE not saving Selected Questions Choices!
"Howdy All! Wondering in SL2 what the reason would be if again and again, when "Include" in the Selected Questions of Result Slide Proper..."
- almost 4 years ago11/08/16 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion Variables work in Preview, not in Web
"Hello! I have set up a pretty simple variable where the needs to "Visit" and read (well, that is desired) the scenarios of 4 characters...."
- 4 years ago07/20/16 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion How Many Feature Requests Before Acting??
"So I am curious since I know Articulate monitors this board: What does it really take for the company to act on feature requests? Are t..."
- 4 years ago06/16/16 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie: Thanks much for your replies. I am happy someone was "listening" :) Best, Ed"
- 4 years ago06/06/16 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie & All: Thank you for your suggestion. Since design is an iterative process, and one does not always know exactly how thin..."
- 4 years ago06/06/16 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion Big Bug on Screen Size Revert?
"When "trying out" screen sizes, and upon reverting back to 720 from 1080, the objects, and layers did not also get an "undo". Not cool! ..."
- 4 years ago06/06/16 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion On the "Sliders Fest" - DEAD Links...
"Just an FYI - the excellent "Slider-Fest" (my term for the "Slider Challenge") of a while ago: 60+ Examples of Interactive Sliders contai..."
- over 4 years ago03/29/16 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke replied to the discussion Non-conformist Questions: How to tie the point totals to a Results slide??
"Thank you Louise - so, to add these "Choice" variable point scores, with let's say, SL2 Hotspot, Matching, Quiz slides, I would add the l..."
- over 4 years ago03/02/16 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion Non-conformist Questions: How to tie the point totals to a Results slide??
"The displayed link that David Anderson shared in "Adding Number Variables" is great, however it left me "hanging" in that I want to tie t..."
- over 4 years ago03/01/16 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
"Hey Sarah: Thanks for keeping the dialog alive! Sure - if you have three browsers open plus, IM, Skype, FB, yadda, yadda, you just MAY b..."
- over 4 years ago01/25/16 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie: Yep! This is all very helpful. We are a small lot of Mac users, but if everything works with minor mods, I sure would like t..."
- over 4 years ago01/25/16 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, man! Super helpful. I am glad to see that you have actually made it work going both ways. My company gave me this 20lb, "workstat..."
- over 4 years ago01/25/16 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"Cool. Thanks Cary. Have you opened the Mac version on a Windows machine, and vice-versa, then? Very curious about this work-flow."
- over 4 years ago01/25/16 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie! Thank you very much. ☺ Yeah, probably out there are some Mac users in the community that are running this way. I am on a Wi..."
- over 4 years ago01/22/16 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion SL2 and Mac??
"Greetings All! Just wondering - anyone using SL2 with a Mac on either Parallels or VMware? What has the experience been like? How is ..."
- over 4 years ago01/22/16 at 7:47 pm (UTC)