Edward Hoke started a new discussion Power Point 3D Images/Motion not importable?
"Dear Articulate Tech Team: Please make it possible to import the 3D images and their motion from Power Point. Please? Thank you!"
- 4 days ago12/11/19 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke replied to the discussion Changing the STEP Labels text in Process Carousel??
"Hi Alyssa: Let me pile on by 20th-ing this feature request. The ability for the user to add their own text to the label, as opposed to "S..."
- 7 days ago12/09/19 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Leonie - thank you for your suggestion. I believe this is discussed previously in the thread. Its the Block level that if you delete on a..."
- 3 months ago09/03/19 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
"HEY ARTICULATE: ANY CHANCE of a real UNDO button?? Signed, Frustrated Lost-an-Hour Man"
- 4 months ago08/30/19 at 9:32 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke replied to the discussion Is it possible to centralise images that are on the accordion and tabs blocks?
"hI: This is a drag. Isn't this supposed to be a "rapid development" tool? Why do I want to open up Photoshop or Illustrator b/c you..."
- 4 months ago08/23/19 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Add me as well...Thanks!"
- 4 months ago08/23/19 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
""Also, when you preview inside the scenario block, it uses default labels rather than the custom set you've chosen for the course." Hi Cr..."
- 4 months ago08/21/19 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi - No matter what custom content I add, even with Text, there is no other choice besides "Scenario End". So there is no branch to eithe..."
- 4 months ago08/20/19 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"I checked that out. Thanks Alyssa - while I understand the mobile thoughts, isn't it up to the designer to test and see how it look..."
- 4 months ago08/20/19 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion SCENARIO limited to 200 characters?
"Is there any reason why Articulate developers limited the Scenario story to 200 characters? There are times when it is great to be brief,..."
- 4 months ago08/19/19 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa: Thanks a bunch for the time you gave in helping me troubleshoot. Another reason why in my opinion is Best in Class in service ..."
- 5 months ago07/31/19 at 2:01 pm (UTC)
"Hello: I believe I have submitted a case, although I also saw a page stating "This page does not exist" with all of the Articulate..."
- 5 months ago07/30/19 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa: It had been working (typically has always), and as I stated the Shift/Enter does not now. Using CHROME - latest version...."
- 6 months ago06/13/19 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
- 6 months ago06/12/19 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
Edward Hoke started a new discussion "Add a Lesson Title" not working - RISE 360
"Greetings World: For some reason I cannot create a new section via the "Add a Lesson" keystroke action of Shift/Enter combination. I have..."
- 6 months ago06/12/19 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"Go Annie...Go Annie!"
- 7 months ago05/29/19 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ashley! You stated, "Rise 360 will create responsive content, so there isn't one set size as it'll change based on what device you'r..."
- 7 months ago05/29/19 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Let me clear the cobwebs off my computer - and I will try to find the Rise project that had the zoom problems. Thanks!"
- 9 months ago03/13/19 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie: Thanks for the time to do the little video. Your team is so good! SO, I knew that workflow - in this case, there the target to..."
- 11 months ago01/31/19 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"Ah - cool - I'lll check it out. Thanks. Its not much of a challenge if they see the correct answer from jump street!"
- 11 months ago01/31/19 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Leslie many thanks! My thing is a "pick many" freeform. This selection is not available. Pls see attachment - Thank you - Ed"
- 11 months ago01/30/19 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"This is OLD, but there does not seem to be the same choice anymore re: "...But what if you don’t want the mouse to change to a hand curso..."
- 11 months ago01/29/19 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
":) I looked for you at DevLearn, but you weren't there this time! Thanks to your staff for monitoring this community!"
- 1 year ago11/14/18 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Mike and Cary: Many, many thanks! The downside of working as a sole contributor is that working in a vacuum, I can get something small ta..."
- 1 year ago11/14/18 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"Team Helpers - Please lend a hand - I would like to have a NEXT button appear after all LAYERS have been visited. Worked on this most o..."
- 1 year ago11/13/18 at 10:19 pm (UTC)