"Hi Mandy I have been using the community version of efront (http://www.efrontlearning.net/) as an LMS for some clients that are cost sens..."
- over 7 years ago06/21/13 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Glyn Chadwick replied to the discussion Question for Audacity/Voiceover/Sound Engineer types...
"Bruce Have you tried cutting/deleting the drums then fading or selecting the drum beats and reducing the level in just these segments to ..."
- over 7 years ago02/12/13 at 7:48 am (UTC)
"Another free LMS that works well is eFront community edition, we are using it with Articulate Presenter & Storyline courses. Glyn"
- over 7 years ago01/22/13 at 12:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Robyn I have been training HAZMAT / Dangerous Goods for airline crews for around 8 years and it can be a very dry subject. I find that..."
- over 7 years ago01/09/13 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
"I have been working on embedding HTML5 animations and have found some restrictions, most of you probably know about these, but here they ..."
- over 7 years ago12/31/12 at 10:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Mark Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. You can place the Web Objects on the top layer. If you put it on a lower layer you ca..."
- over 7 years ago12/30/12 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
"Was using Audacity and have moved to Audition as its part of the creative cloud which I use. Much slicker than Audacity and easy to get a..."
- almost 8 years ago12/03/12 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
"Dear Edward I do something similar (but not for Storyline) where the user buys a subscription for information. I use the DotNetNuke Conte..."
- almost 8 years ago11/18/12 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
"I have been using Storyline on Windows 8 Pro for over a month and have had no problems so far. Regards, Glyn"
- almost 8 years ago11/18/12 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
"I have been experimenting with using a web object to load a HTML5 animation that has been made in Adobe Edge, this gives more animation o..."
- almost 8 years ago11/14/12 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
"Thanks all, Phil, why do you want to avoid variables? Jerson, I have looked at why it is saying passed and found the issue - will update ..."
- almost 8 years ago11/08/12 at 9:44 am (UTC)