"Great new features. Thanks!"
- over 1 year ago10/17/18 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"Very well done!"
- almost 2 years ago04/24/18 at 1:32 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago10/11/17 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
Greg Gilbert started a new discussion Storyline 360 to SL2 - any way to "save as"?
"I have a client who has SL2. I have 360. Is there any way to create in 360 and "save as" for SL2? Or, does a 360 story file open in SL2?..."
- over 2 years ago10/11/17 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
"Okay, so you in order to create an aspx file you simply change the .html file extension to .aspx?"
- over 2 years ago09/12/17 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I did the same thing using the same variable. What I forgot was triggers are for one slide only whereas variables go across all slides."
- 3 years ago11/10/16 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
"Check the order of the triggers. That happened to me once and it turned out that I didn't have the "Add 1 to slide visit" first in the tr..."
- 3 years ago11/10/16 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. It was my first venture into number variables."
- over 3 years ago09/21/16 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"Wendy and Shel - Thanks for helping me solve a similar problem. I needed to have the learner view all the layers on the same slide before..."
- over 3 years ago09/21/16 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"Very nice indeed! I got a 90% on the quiz - I didn't know positive from negative - no wonder my car battery didn't work..."
- 4 years ago01/07/16 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"I was able to figure this out. It's all taking place in States. 1. You insert a shape (rectangle) 2. Go to States and Edit States 3. ..."
- 4 years ago01/05/16 at 9:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie - I published for Web including HTML5, Mobile and 'Allow downloading for offline viewing'. When I typed the file path in the ad..."
- 4 years ago10/30/15 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
"Okay. I tried something totally different and it worked! I loaded the publishes files directly onto the tablet and placed them into th..."
- 4 years ago10/29/15 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I'll give it a try."
- 4 years ago10/29/15 at 5:36 pm (UTC)
Greg Gilbert started a new discussion Loading published files directly onto Android tablet for viewing - can it be done?
"We have Android tablets at work. I want to load a published SL2 project directly onto the tablet in order to view it. Due to our firewall..."
- 4 years ago10/29/15 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
Greg Gilbert started a new discussion eLearning Instructional Design certificate program at UCI
"Has anyone done the this program? http://unex.uci.edu/areas/business_mgmt/elearning/"
- over 4 years ago05/22/15 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
Greg Gilbert replied to the discussion Where can I obtain Comic Style Characters to use in Articulate 09?
"One way to get some images quickly is to convert the MS Office clipart. Style 823 is a good set to use. For a graphic novel effect, you c..."
- almost 6 years ago04/07/14 at 10:35 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine - Thanks. I sent a request to the tech team. Greg"
- 7 years ago01/07/13 at 10:39 am (UTC)