"I've wanted this for so long and put a feature request in years ago. I'd love for rewind/replay to automatically start the slide over as ..."
- 7 months ago03/24/21 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Oops, my fault, Chris. Now you see why I struggle sometimes :). Still it's so fun to learn new things as I always find so many ways to us..."
- 8 months ago03/11/21 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Chris, but your effort is certainly worth the praise! I am really excited about this project. Since I started using modules for t..."
- 8 months ago03/10/21 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Oh my! That's beautiful! It works perfectly. I tried something that was actually similar but it did not have the same effect because it w..."
- 8 months ago03/10/21 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
"Wow - thank you, Jonathan! Thanks for the detailed explanation of how you got the answer too. I had no idea how to start. Best to you!"
- 8 months ago03/08/21 at 12:58 am (UTC)
"Jonathan, I'm having trouble trying to figure out the cost of that system as I can't quantitate how much data I will have - to be honest ..."
- 8 months ago03/07/21 at 5:01 am (UTC)
"Thank you both! It is much appreciated!"
- 8 months ago03/07/21 at 4:57 am (UTC)
Robin Wooten replied to the discussion GUIDE: How to Upload Storyline Content to the Web Using Amazon S3
"Devlin, I am a volunteer science teacher in a school without the resources for an LMS. All of my expenses are my own and it has been..."
- 8 months ago03/05/21 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
Robin Wooten started a new discussion Knob turn effect?
"A search of this topic only brought up discussions over 6 years old. Does anyone have/be willing to share how to create a knob turn effec..."
- 8 months ago03/05/21 at 6:40 am (UTC)
Robin Wooten started a new discussion Completion documentation without LMS
"I would be interested in hearing what methods you all use to obtain and record completion documentation for your Storyline 360 courses (w..."
- 9 months ago02/10/21 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"Again - thanks for the info on GeForce. Right now I do not have students who need the zoom adaptation. I think I will just handle it on a..."
- 9 months ago02/01/21 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Mark. It is a web link to a google form and testing the ctrl alt r now with the setting to resume saved state did not renew the w..."
- 9 months ago02/01/21 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"I must have missed it. Is there a way to disable the keyboard shortcuts from my end? Or at least some of them? I cannot have the replay s..."
- 9 months ago01/30/21 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
Robin Wooten commented on the article A Jedi Will You Be with These Stellar Star Wars-Inspired Examples
"All great, but Baby Yoda rules..."
- over 1 year ago04/29/20 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
Robin Wooten commented on the article Redundancy Principle: Should You Duplicate Narrated Text on Screen?
"Pertaining to the cell phone tower example - I think we are not comparing actual circumstances. I am not sure it is exemplifying the poin..."
- over 1 year ago03/10/20 at 10:27 pm (UTC)
Robin Wooten started a new discussion Replay 360 - black video on publishing
"I saw that this occurred before but didn't see a fix. I have a screen recording in my replay file but publishing it any way just give me ..."
- over 1 year ago02/27/20 at 10:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Wendy, however, when I previewed it, I still had the same problem - it froze when going from the first question review to the sec..."
- 2 years ago10/15/19 at 1:21 am (UTC)
"Have a new version of an old module that I redid the quiz results slide for - and the review quiz button continues to lead to crashing/fr..."
- 2 years ago10/14/19 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"I am looking at it through chrome. 70 kids will be testing it in 2 hours so we will see then if it is consistently ok :) At least I added..."
- 2 years ago09/24/19 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
"Yep - not covered up. But I did add a button to allow them to go on without it just in case. Thanks for looking at this, Wendy."
- 2 years ago09/24/19 at 9:49 am (UTC)
"This is SO much easier than doing each file separately. Thank you, Tom, for this and the original video! Robin"
- 2 years ago09/24/19 at 9:46 am (UTC)
"Thanks for checking it out. "
- 2 years ago09/24/19 at 12:54 am (UTC)
"I wonder if it is not consistent. I got stuck twice and it worked twice. "
- 2 years ago09/24/19 at 12:53 am (UTC)
"Thanks. Here's the file."
- 2 years ago09/23/19 at 11:37 pm (UTC)