"QUESTION: How do I use Insert Number to set numbers in quiz questions that are presented in random order so that the number re..."
- 10 months ago08/15/19 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"If it's any help to anyone what I did was set a hotspot over the video which, when the user hovers his/her mouse over the hotspot, displa..."
- 1 year ago05/13/19 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"What choice on the Slide Number menu do I use to number questions in a quiz bank?"
- 1 year ago05/09/19 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"It’s there. It’s pretty nead."
- 1 year ago05/08/19 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"I've been tempted to use something like That's WRONG you loser! You've brought shame and disgrace on yourself and your family for gene..."
- almost 2 years ago08/31/18 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Remember 10% of men and almost 1% of women have color deficient vision. Red and green both look like a kind of dirty yellow. Use shape an..."
- almost 2 years ago08/31/18 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
""Muted grey" type seems to be an Articulate design rule. The problem is that it can be very hard to read, especially on mobile devices. T..."
- almost 2 years ago08/31/18 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"LOL. Dropping valuable features, even entire programs is Adobe's business model. To say nothing about changing up all the tool icons, too..."
- almost 2 years ago08/16/18 at 12:30 am (UTC)
"With all due respect, my view is that submitting feature requests is a waste of time. Sorry, but it's on Articulate to prove me wrong."
- almost 2 years ago08/15/18 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
"Would be nice if there were some way to move an object to x-y coordinates instead of having to create all those layers."
- almost 2 years ago07/27/18 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"One more thing. There will be a hundred people who can say "no," and only one person who can say "yes" to greenlighting paying you to wor..."
- almost 2 years ago07/27/18 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
"I've done regular employee, contract (when you're an employee of a contracting company that "leases" or "pimps you out" to a business and..."
- almost 2 years ago07/27/18 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"This is a request of long standing. I and others made it at least 4 years ago. Having just updated to Storyline 360 I thought I'd take a ..."
- almost 2 years ago07/27/18 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
John Nixdorf replied to the discussion Does storyboarding save or add time to the process?
"Since my subject matter experts typically don't know what they want until they actually see something my "storyboard" is actually just ba..."
- almost 2 years ago06/25/18 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"h/t and apologies to Quast."
- over 2 years ago09/21/17 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"To those folks who indicated an interest in a Chicagoland group. Articulate staffer indicated she'd set up a "Meetup" group. Those of yo..."
- 3 years ago05/15/17 at 2:08 pm (UTC)
"We've been kicking this around for a couple years now. Anyone interested in a Chicago area group e-mail me at jnixdorf @ yahoo.com and I'..."
- 3 years ago05/12/17 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
"The “Procrustean Edit.” Yes, I saw that but I wondered if there was a more elegant way of doing it. That’s like using a screwdriver to op..."
- 3 years ago03/27/17 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
John Nixdorf started a new discussion Editing clips in Replay
"This question is with reference to Replay Update 3 version 1610.2715 (NOT Replay 360) Is it possible to split a clip, and delete part of..."
- 3 years ago03/24/17 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Whereabouts in Central Illinois?"
- over 3 years ago09/15/16 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
John Nixdorf commented on the article Here’s How I Transformed This Static E-Learning Content
"Disable NEXT when the slide starts, don't allow it to return to Normal state until the learner has completed all the steps."
- almost 4 years ago08/30/16 at 5:56 pm (UTC)
John Nixdorf replied to the discussion Clicking all buttons and interactions before advancing to the next slide
"If you have a lot of buttons: Make sure you name them, this will make it easier for you to set up conditions, link them to other layer..."
- 4 years ago04/01/16 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
John Nixdorf started a new discussion Button Sets
"Can someone point me to a tutorial or post that explains creating button sets? Button sets, not button states."
- 4 years ago03/30/16 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
"How I'd do it: Sketch it out on a piece of graph paper. Do yourself an ENORMOUS favor and make your puzzle pieces up out of squares, rec..."
- over 4 years ago01/27/16 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
John Nixdorf replied to the discussion What's the WORST elearning advice you ever received?
""Develop the course using Captivate.""
- over 4 years ago01/27/16 at 10:05 pm (UTC)