Julie Rourke started a new discussion Menu in Modern Player
"The menu doesn't scroll when you move down the player. Is there a workaround for this. Also the visited colours in the menu are too pale ..."
- 1 year ago06/08/21 at 12:36 am (UTC)
- 1 year ago05/26/21 at 1:19 am (UTC)
Julie Rourke started a new discussion Slide layer closing prematurely
"Hi Am using Storyline Modern Illuminate template. (have been using classic) I have a simple slide with 3 buttons that open 3 slide layers..."
- 1 year ago05/25/21 at 1:33 am (UTC)
"I'm not an expert but I would think you would append all the correct answers to the variable. It is the variable that gets printed."
- over 1 year ago05/18/21 at 8:58 am (UTC)
Julie Rourke replied to the discussion Restore Rise course from version history in Review
"I agree. I would like to see the revert as well. Or have it so you can see a history of all changes and revert the changes you want."
- over 1 year ago03/29/21 at 11:38 pm (UTC)
"Yes, it would be good to get the correct answer after 3 goes"
- over 1 year ago03/01/21 at 2:09 am (UTC)
"I'm not sure what the console is, but I re-created and is working fine now. thanks for your help."
- over 1 year ago02/22/21 at 5:20 am (UTC)
"I created a new cut down version and it worked. It must be not converting properly from Storyline 1 to 2. I'll try and re-create again."
- over 1 year ago02/21/21 at 11:41 pm (UTC)
"Ok, I'll create a cut down version to share. DISCLAIMER: This email message, including any attachments, is intended for the individual o..."
- over 1 year ago02/19/21 at 7:03 am (UTC)
- over 1 year ago02/19/21 at 4:55 am (UTC)
"I have the same problem. I changed my variables, published Flash then html5 with same results. The variables display correctly on a page ..."
- over 1 year ago02/12/21 at 7:13 am (UTC)
Julie Rourke replied to the discussion Exporting and Retrieving Variables in Storyline 360?
"I would really like to be able to do this as well."
- over 1 year ago02/12/21 at 5:43 am (UTC)
"I have uploaded your example into my LMS and it doesn't work. The previous code I had works fine in Stoyline 2 but not here. Is this beca..."
- over 1 year ago02/12/21 at 5:23 am (UTC)
"I also have two other issues. I can no longer print or email. Is there a solution that works in the latest version?"
- over 1 year ago02/12/21 at 1:32 am (UTC)
"Can the team fix this in future upgrades?"
- over 1 year ago02/12/21 at 1:31 am (UTC)
"I figured out what is happening, it doesn't like the dashed line any more. Once I changed to a solid line it worked."
- over 1 year ago02/11/21 at 7:26 am (UTC)
Julie Rourke commented on the article Let the Knuffle Bunny Help You Combine Photos and Illustrations in E-Learning #312
"I did this a long time ago so it's not up to standard and a small sample. First time posting in challenge. http://csnsw.dev.janison.co..."
- over 1 year ago02/10/21 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
"I just sent you both versions. thanks"
- over 1 year ago02/04/21 at 1:28 am (UTC)
"I tried to recreate by copying the objects into a new slide and converting to drag and drop but won't work still. I also tried dele..."
- over 1 year ago01/29/21 at 4:39 am (UTC)
Julie Rourke started a new discussion Drag and Drop no longer working
"I updated to the latest version of Storyline from Storyline 2 today and the drag and drop no longer works. The idea is to move the tick t..."
- over 1 year ago01/29/21 at 4:29 am (UTC)
"Thanks everyone for you answers. I created an html file with the questions and answers they could print using the variables of the text b..."
- 5 years ago07/02/17 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
Julie Rourke commented on the article This Little-Known Storyline Feature Will Save You Tons of Time
"I love using this. I use characters with happy and sad expressions for correct and incorrect."
- over 5 years ago05/10/17 at 12:35 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your help. I did a combination of both."
- almost 6 years ago08/29/16 at 5:22 am (UTC)
"Thanks for that Abhishek. Looks like you have 2 arrows on each slide. I thought about doing that but wondered if it was possible to have ..."
- almost 6 years ago08/29/16 at 12:44 am (UTC)
Julie Rourke replied to the discussion How to make a user visit all places before moving on
"I'm pretty sure you can do that without adding the visited state. It does it automatically. I create a layer with instructions to return ..."
- almost 6 years ago08/26/16 at 8:30 am (UTC)