"Thanks, Gerry - this is great!"
- 24 days ago09/02/20 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull commented on the article Introducing Our New Community Manager: Sarah Hodge!
"Joe: I'd suggest going to https://www1.articulate.com/email-preferences and signing up for the E-Learning Epiphanies - Weekly … it's a su..."
- 5 months ago05/04/20 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Stephanie: We also us SF Learning. SuccessFactors DOES have a social component called Jam: https://www.sap.com/products/enterprise-socia..."
- 5 months ago04/22/20 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Great course - but I believe there's one small inaccuracy. Let me preface my comment by saying that I'm not a doctor! If I'm wrong, p..."
- 6 months ago03/18/20 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"@Theresa and @Maryanne - Maybe one option would be to have 2 versions of the image & use states. "Normal" state is just the image. "Hover..."
- 7 months ago02/18/20 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull commented on the article Allow Learners to Retry Only Incorrect Answers in Storyline 360
"In line with Kevin's question, will this feature be available in Storyline 3? If it would help, I'll be happy to add a feature request! ;~)"
- 1 year ago07/10/19 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
"Great idea, Christopher! Our LMS provider (SAP/SuccessFactors Learning) has a similar page where users can vote for suggestions. Likewise..."
- over 1 year ago06/26/19 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull commented on the article You Don’t Want to Miss This: New Articulate 360 Features
"All the new features look promising. But I'll echo (with modifications) what Sam Lincoln said above: please don't let Storyline 3 develop..."
- over 1 year ago05/08/19 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull commented on the article Building Compliance Training Just Got Easier With the Conditional Seekbar in Storyline 360
"Are there any plans for the Modern Player and the conditional seekbar to eventually make their way to SL3?"
- over 1 year ago04/29/19 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Allison: I usually LOVE your work, and this one is beautiful: simple and minimalist ... but it one has a major flaw. If you're famili..."
- over 1 year ago03/06/19 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"The best short summary of U.S. copyright law I've found recently is https://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/faqs/copyright-basics/"
- almost 2 years ago12/06/18 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
"Yes, Paul - thanks for clarifying. I wasn't as clear as I could have been. The article at https://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/releases..."
- almost 2 years ago12/05/18 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
"To be technical, the creator can pay to register their creation, which adds a layer of legal protection. As Karen says, it's already copy..."
- almost 2 years ago12/05/18 at 11:17 pm (UTC)
"I will also throw this into the mix: Trina states that re: Fair Use images "you can legally use a copyrighted image for personal and educ..."
- almost 2 years ago12/04/18 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
"Ron: Generally speaking, we can't use a person's image or likeness w/o their permission. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_ri..."
- almost 2 years ago12/04/18 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
"Joanna: Yes, the same rules (generally) apply to music, video, film, etc."
- almost 2 years ago12/04/18 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
"Very nice! As a former history/geography teacher (and later K-12 curriculum developer), I would have loved to have had this 10 years ago!..."
- almost 2 years ago12/04/18 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"@Ross: Would love to see it in action. Canyou share?"
- almost 2 years ago10/09/18 at 10:49 pm (UTC)
"I experienced the same issue as Ronny ... Works fine in Chrome, but displays strangely in IE 11 and apparently doesn't allow me to write ..."
- 2 years ago08/09/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull commented on the article How to Use GIFs as Cover Photos in Rise 360 (with Free GIFs!)
"I probably know the answer to this, but does Storyline 3 support the use of gifs (pronounced w/ a hard "g," since it's short for Graphics..."
- 2 years ago07/10/18 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull commented on the article Follow This Process to Create Software Simulations and Systems Training Like a Pro
"Daniel: Just curious if the "Enter vs. Submit" issue has been resolved. I don't have access to Storyline on my machine, so I can't test i..."
- over 2 years ago06/07/18 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"I tried 3 times. 1st try: Incorrect 2nd try: 305 - correct 3rd try: 301 - correct There must be some "wiggle room" built in to allow ..."
- over 2 years ago04/18/18 at 8:09 pm (UTC)
"I was able to get it right on my 2nd try. The instructions are a part of the "Incorrect" feedback. Once I read the instructions, my Boy S..."
- over 2 years ago04/18/18 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"Very nice - thanks!"
- over 2 years ago03/27/18 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull commented on the article Add Polished Narration to Your Courses with the Text-to-Speech Feature in Storyline
"I want to echo Carlos' concerns and hope that Articulate reconsiders making certain features exclusive to Storyline 360. In addition to ..."
- over 2 years ago02/21/18 at 6:35 pm (UTC)