Keith Shull commented on the article Allow Learners to Retry Only Incorrect Answers in Storyline 360
"In line with Kevin's question, will this feature be available in Storyline 3? If it would help, I'll be happy to add a feature request! ;~)"
- 7 months ago07/10/19 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
"Problem solved! Thanks, Michael!"
- 7 months ago06/27/19 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull started a new discussion Order of Triggers
"I'm using Storyline 3. The attached .story file is from a course on electric equipment and symbology that trains employees to read i..."
- 7 months ago06/26/19 at 10:41 pm (UTC)
"Great idea, Christopher! Our LMS provider (SAP/SuccessFactors Learning) has a similar page where users can vote for suggestions. Likewise..."
- 7 months ago06/26/19 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull commented on the article You Don’t Want to Miss This: New Articulate 360 Features
"All the new features look promising. But I'll echo (with modifications) what Sam Lincoln said above: please don't let Storyline 3 develop..."
- 9 months ago05/08/19 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull commented on the article Building Compliance Training Just Got Easier With the Conditional Seekbar in Storyline 360
"Are there any plans for the Modern Player and the conditional seekbar to eventually make their way to SL3?"
- 9 months ago04/29/19 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"I've commented in a couple of different discussions about the fact that some organizations (like ours, as well as many federal agencies) ..."
- 11 months ago03/06/19 at 10:27 pm (UTC)
"Allison: I usually LOVE your work, and this one is beautiful: simple and minimalist ... but it one has a major flaw. If you're famili..."
- 11 months ago03/06/19 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"Larry: The latest mtg. for the Phx. group (that I'm aware of) was in Sept 2018: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-bet..."
- 11 months ago03/05/19 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"IF Articulate does catch up and adds 360/VR/AR capability, please don't forget about SL3 users - don't just make it a feature for SL 360!"
- 11 months ago02/21/19 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull replied to the discussion Is the Storyline team planning any TTS integration in the future?
"Now that Storyline 360 has added TTS, we are hoping the Storyline team will add it as a feature for SL3 as well. Putting in a feature req..."
- 1 year ago01/10/19 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"The best short summary of U.S. copyright law I've found recently is https://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/faqs/copyright-basics/"
- 1 year ago12/06/18 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
"Yes, Paul - thanks for clarifying. I wasn't as clear as I could have been. The article at https://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/releases..."
- 1 year ago12/05/18 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
"To be technical, the creator can pay to register their creation, which adds a layer of legal protection. As Karen says, it's already copy..."
- 1 year ago12/05/18 at 11:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I suspected that might be the case w/ the licenses."
- 1 year ago12/05/18 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
Keith Shull started a new discussion Sharing Character Packs within the Same Company?
"A co-worker recently offered to share her character pack with me but I was wondering about the license for the old character packs. We..."
- 1 year ago12/04/18 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"I will also throw this into the mix: Trina states that re: Fair Use images "you can legally use a copyrighted image for personal and educ..."
- 1 year ago12/04/18 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
"Ron: Generally speaking, we can't use a person's image or likeness w/o their permission. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_ri..."
- 1 year ago12/04/18 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
"Joanna: Yes, the same rules (generally) apply to music, video, film, etc."
- 1 year ago12/04/18 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
"Very nice! As a former history/geography teacher (and later K-12 curriculum developer), I would have loved to have had this 10 years ago!..."
- 1 year ago12/04/18 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"Crystal: Yes - that works. As I mentioned in my initial post, that was what I plan to do. What I was wondering was if there was a way t..."
- 1 year ago12/04/18 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
"Crystal: After completing just Scene 1, it works fine; I get the review slide for Scene 1. When I click the "Review Button," I can rev..."
- 1 year ago12/03/18 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"This thread has solved a big problem for me...BUT there's still a question. I have a file with 2 (branching) scenes. The user can take 1..."
- 1 year ago11/30/18 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"I haven't tested it yet; does the text-to-voice feature allow VTML tags?"
- 1 year ago10/30/18 at 6:46 pm (UTC)