Kimberly Valliere replied to the discussion Are You Interested in Local Articulate User Groups?
"Hi Richard, I manage a user group out of Dallas. We offer an online link to our meetings (especially right now thanks to COVID). We have ..."
- 12 months ago10/08/20 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"Yep, that definitely helps. Thanks all! It takes a village. LOL"
- over 2 years ago05/22/19 at 11:07 am (UTC)
"Ned, I circled back to attempt this technique, but adjusting the timing appears to be per item and not the entire timeline? What am I mis..."
- over 2 years ago05/22/19 at 1:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Ned, Well, you can teach an old dog new tricks. That one somehow never made it into my workflow. I figured there may have been some w..."
- over 2 years ago05/21/19 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"I ended up rebuilding the slide. It only had three objects + an audio file, so it took about 10 seconds. I made sure not to directly copy..."
- over 2 years ago05/21/19 at 3:42 am (UTC)
Kimberly Valliere started a new discussion Timeline extended to 20,000 seconds?
"Has anyone ever experienced when the timeline has extended to 20,000 seconds? How on earth do I fix that? Walking the timeline back to th..."
- over 2 years ago05/21/19 at 3:34 am (UTC)
Kimberly Valliere replied to the discussion Storyline 3 course published as HTML 5 only but includes one .swf file
"I'm having and have had the very same issue as Michelle. SL3 randomly throws a .swf file into published output when publishing as html5 o..."
- over 2 years ago05/01/19 at 2:33 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone, this project was added to the downloads section of the website. Download it here: https://community.articulate.com/download/..."
- over 2 years ago04/03/19 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Valliere published a new download Storyline 360: What Kind of Leader are You?
"Use this branching scenario to uncover your leadership strengths. View the project in action"
- over 2 years ago04/02/19 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"Old habits die hard and I got bad boy Jett. Love the design! Great work, Jodi!"
- over 2 years ago02/10/19 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"Here's an oldie, but a goodie that I used for a challenge a few years back: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/storylin..."
- over 2 years ago02/10/19 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Valliere replied to the discussion Why are there swf files in my Storyline 360 HTML5 only output?
"I'm running into a similar issue, but with SL3. I have a course that I've published a few times already. The course has embedded videos u..."
- over 2 years ago02/01/19 at 2:46 am (UTC)
"Hi Robert, please send me a message with your email address and I'll get the file over to you."
- over 2 years ago01/03/19 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"If anyone is interested in this file, feel free to message me directly. Send me the email address where I can send the file (it is small ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/11/18 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Nope. Busy life at the moment with year end day job fun. I did think about it this am if that's any consolation. ;) In the meantime, I'm ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/11/18 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rhonda, I'd be happy to share the link here if the kind folks at Articulate would host it for me. My Dropbox links often get 404 er..."
- almost 3 years ago12/06/18 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Yes, you are correct. The image again degrades once it is in CSOD. I'm uploading the output directly to CSOD. I was testing i..."
- 3 years ago07/13/18 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
"In another thread from years ago, Phil Mayor mentioned trying a different file type. I just tested this theory because I have been fighti..."
- 3 years ago07/12/18 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
"Heidi, if you'd like to join the North Texas (Dallas) User Group for meetings, we offer virtual link to join. Our next meeting is May 2, ..."
- over 3 years ago04/18/18 at 1:57 am (UTC)
"Jennifer, one thing I've found that has helped this issue tremendously is to not leave your file open for long periods of time and of cou..."
- over 3 years ago03/21/18 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"Cross your fingers that it has stopped for good because my navigation has stopped freezing again....."
- over 3 years ago03/08/18 at 3:34 am (UTC)
"Suzanne or Alyssa has the locking up navigation been solved? I'm experiencing it again, but I cannot figure out what is causing it."
- over 3 years ago03/05/18 at 3:49 am (UTC)
"Shubhendu, what did you do to get it to work?"
- over 3 years ago02/22/18 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
"Will do, Ashley! I'll grab screenshots and submit a case when it happens again. I received a few different messages last night, but I was..."
- over 3 years ago02/16/18 at 2:00 pm (UTC)