"Montse, your jagged-y, torn-from-a-notebook holes are completely adorable! Plus, I'm glad I watched your screenr. I didn't know about h..."
- 10 years ago08/15/11 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"There haven't been any responses to this, and the exact same request/question popped through my mind today. Kat, did you ever buy a tabl..."
- 10 years ago07/27/11 at 11:10 am (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion How many different slide layouts is really too much?
"This doesn't really answer your question, but I suggest reading "The Non-Designer's Design Book" by Robin Williams. It's a great book fo..."
- 10 years ago07/25/11 at 11:51 am (UTC)
"That's really weird. The only thing I would think to check is the timing of when the text box goes from Active to Inactive. Other than th..."
- 10 years ago07/22/11 at 7:51 am (UTC)
Kristen Hull started a new discussion Notebook template to share
"Hi all! You help me so much, I thought I would pass this along. I took the template from here: http://community.articulate.com/downloads..."
- 10 years ago07/21/11 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"It's my favorite fun font too! (but I might be biased)"
- 10 years ago07/19/11 at 8:39 am (UTC)
"I would maybe try it from the battery's point of view. "Hi! I'm Arthur Augusta Armitage, but my friends just call me Triple A." Then mayb..."
- 10 years ago07/07/11 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion Designing e-Learning for Mobile Devices - Best Practices
"I just read a book that I'd like to suggest. It is geared toward creating Help (our technical writer shared it with me), as opposed to ..."
- 10 years ago07/07/11 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Re: Captivate 4 Hmmm, I have used both versions but I can't completely remember what Captivate 4 was like! (My brain must have deleted ..."
- 10 years ago07/01/11 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
"I use Captivate a lot, and from watching a couple of those Captivate videos, I bet they did use it. You can pan, include narration, show..."
- 10 years ago07/01/11 at 9:57 am (UTC)
"I haven't used all of these, but I like to bookmark sites when people make suggestions/recommendations for fun eLearning tools: http://de..."
- 10 years ago06/29/11 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion Results from Survey Questions - How do I get user answers?
" I am not any help here, but I just wanted to say HA! For a second I was really confused; I didn't remember posting anything in the supp..."
- 10 years ago06/29/11 at 10:55 am (UTC)
"Jeanette's idea reminded me of the Highlights magazine dos and don'ts cartoon. I had to Google to find their names (Goofus and Gallant!)..."
- 10 years ago06/29/11 at 10:46 am (UTC)
"I am a former Articulate-user who now works with Captivate. If that isn't a problem, I'd like to participate!"
- over 10 years ago06/15/11 at 7:53 am (UTC)
"The verb you are using is "does" and that matches the singular noun/verb rule. The next verb should be "require". I looked this up beac..."
- over 10 years ago06/13/11 at 8:08 am (UTC)
"Also, the clip art you chose has a more realistic look to it and "matches" the guy better than super-cartoony clip art."
- over 10 years ago06/09/11 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"With that face, how could it be anything other than love at first sight? (The dog's face) (but, heck, I'm sure the dog feels the same w..."
- over 10 years ago04/26/11 at 11:51 am (UTC)
"A little bit off-topic, but I must say... As of yesterday, I was supposed to start giving my cat a pill twice a day for TWO WEEKS. I ke..."
- over 10 years ago04/26/11 at 10:56 am (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion I need help with tacky...looking for template ideas
"Maybe find inspiration from this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpvgfmEU2Ck"
- over 10 years ago04/11/11 at 11:49 am (UTC)
Kristen Hull replied to the discussion How best to create e-learning for a software application
"This might not be the best place to post this, but I've worked on both Articulate and Captivate for software training. Articulate is def..."
- over 10 years ago03/07/11 at 7:34 am (UTC)