Kyle Perry replied to the discussion Studio and Storyline?
"I agree too. I once asked the same question. As a studio user, I was curious about switching or using both when Storyline came out. Start..."
- over 7 years ago12/12/15 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"I haven't tried working from a network drive since Storyline 1. It seemed to work ok for a while creating courses, until two situations. ..."
- over 7 years ago12/04/15 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
Kyle Perry replied to the discussion New To E-Learning - Help!
"Welcome to the learning and development world. It's a great place. :) All good suggestions so far. I also recommend joining the Associat..."
- over 7 years ago10/20/15 at 1:35 am (UTC)
"I will do that. Thanks for the reply!"
- almost 8 years ago06/20/15 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
Kyle Perry replied to the discussion Click and Hold Trigger
"That did the trick. Thanks, Michael."
- over 9 years ago02/04/14 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
Kyle Perry replied to the discussion Freeform question with help layer
"I think I may have solved my problem... The new layer places the grey boxes on the front. I can tell because when the shape is dropped on..."
- over 9 years ago01/20/14 at 11:24 am (UTC)
Kyle Perry replied to the discussion Trigger for moving cursor away from hotspot
"Thank you! The frame worked best. The hotspot was a little glitchy for some reason..."
- over 9 years ago01/17/14 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Ashley. Sorry--I don't mean to hijack this thread. Here is my case number: 00377329 "
- over 9 years ago01/03/14 at 11:51 am (UTC)
"I am having the same problem. I'm running Storyline version 4, build 1311.1422. The AMP is up-to-date too. (I checked to see if there are..."
- over 9 years ago01/03/14 at 8:37 am (UTC)
Kyle Perry replied to the discussion How to manage large amounts of content
"You might want to consider removing some of the text and elaborating with audio narration. There is some evidence that learning is more e..."
- over 9 years ago12/26/13 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
Kyle Perry replied to the discussion Storyline on iPad for a Trade Show Display
"Thanks for the input, even with my vague request. Here are a few more details... The module will be interactive. I'm thinking a home scre..."
- over 9 years ago10/07/13 at 5:50 am (UTC)
Kyle Perry replied to the discussion No text in buttons, shapes, captions
"I rebooted my computer and it was fixed. Thanks for the quick response."
- over 10 years ago12/19/12 at 12:42 pm (UTC)