"I just ran in to the same problem for the first time in Storyline 2 today. My menu text was small. Here’s how to fix it. From the Home ta..."
- over 2 years ago10/10/17 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
Linda Watson replied to the discussion How to view Storyline 2 files in Sharepoint online
"In SharePoint 2010 this works. Please try it in the 2013 version, and let me know if it is still an option. Publish your files to your C ..."
- almost 3 years ago05/08/17 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
"After publishing the file, change the launch file extension from .html to .aspx. I don't have SharePoint 365, but we are getting it short..."
- almost 3 years ago05/05/17 at 12:01 am (UTC)
"I find it best to launch the program and have it playing in your browser, then copy the URL from the address bar at the top of your brows..."
- almost 3 years ago05/04/17 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"I add an extra blank slide at the end of a sample template, insert a text box, then include instructions if they're provided so I'll kno..."
- 3 years ago02/15/17 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"Do you mean to open the SharePoint library in Explorer view? If so, I always do this to upload the many Storyline files, but still can't ..."
- almost 4 years ago04/12/16 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Hello, Ashley. Who are you referring to when you say, “Do they request that you only upload one particular file?” Microsoft? Articulate?..."
- almost 4 years ago04/12/16 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"We are moving to SharePoint 2013. If I try to use the XML file, I get the same SharePoint message, "Do you want to save...." If I link t..."
- almost 4 years ago04/12/16 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"I'm going to use this in software simulations so trainees can zoom in to parts of a screen to learn more. Thanks for setting up the templ..."
- 4 years ago01/08/16 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
Linda Watson started a new discussion Verifying text entry for software simulation
"In captivate I can use advanced interactions where the user must enter text that is verified before a continue button can be clicked. Ho..."
- over 5 years ago11/20/14 at 8:15 am (UTC)
"Be sure that you're creating the PDF from within the Word document or the hyperlinks won't work. Use the Acrobat tab on the Word ribbon t..."
- 7 years ago01/24/13 at 10:31 am (UTC)
"Yes, I think an attachment would be the best option for interactions that need to be updated frequently. The trainee will have to “endure..."
- over 7 years ago07/03/12 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"Peter, Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, an attachment is an option. The downside is that I lose the great interaction features. Do you t..."
- over 7 years ago07/03/12 at 9:42 am (UTC)
Linda Watson started a new discussion Tab hyperlinks to stand-alone interaction?
"I published an FAQ interaction to a Web server as a stand-alone program. I want to add a "tab" to Presenter 09 in the upper right that ap..."
- over 7 years ago07/02/12 at 10:58 am (UTC)
" It appears it isn't an Articulate problem. I find I have the same problem with Adobe Presenter losing the anchors the first time it is p..."
- almost 8 years ago04/18/12 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"I'm using Office 2007 and Windows XP, SP3."
- almost 8 years ago04/18/12 at 8:55 am (UTC)
"No, I don't get any numbers. In form view, Articulate lists letters A through C before each option, is that enough? Or did you key number..."
- almost 8 years ago04/18/12 at 8:48 am (UTC)
Linda Watson started a new discussion Hyperlinks with anchors
"Hyperlinks with anchors to specific locations on pages work fine when I publish Articulate Presenter the first time. However, if the Pow..."
- almost 8 years ago04/16/12 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
Linda Watson started a new discussion Drag and drop on quiz review
"On the quiz review, is there a way to provide the correct answers for all of the drag and drop options? If the trainee has multiple inco..."
- almost 8 years ago04/16/12 at 3:28 pm (UTC)