- over 2 years ago03/27/18 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"I adjusted the interaction in Scene 1 a bit - let me know if this works the way you wanted it to. I renamed the variables to make it easi..."
- over 2 years ago03/20/18 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"It looks like you are referencing the wrong variables on slide 1.9, and potentially reusing the same variable too many times within the c..."
- over 2 years ago03/20/18 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"Not entirely sure if this answers your question, but here's something I made that allows users to print notes. http://s3.amazonaws.com/te..."
- over 2 years ago02/27/18 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
"Just curious - has anyone reported these issues in Storyline 3? I'm in 2 and definitely having these issues. "
- over 2 years ago01/19/18 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
- almost 3 years ago11/08/17 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
- 3 years ago07/10/17 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"I've been testing it in an LMS and it isn't working, but the scorm output from the original Storyline file given in the link I posted doe..."
- 3 years ago07/10/17 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"I followed the advice given by another user (https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/user-notes-that-they-ca..."
- 3 years ago07/08/17 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
"This is exactly what I'm trying to do for a course, but I can't get the Java run! All the variables are working perfectly within my cours..."
- 3 years ago07/07/17 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"What's interesting is that those directions say publish to a local drive then copy to a USB, but it didn't work when I published locally ..."
- almost 4 years ago10/14/16 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Can you explain the process you used to publish to a cd? Where you put all the files, how you organized them, etc? "
- almost 4 years ago10/14/16 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
"I have not! I'll do the update now and see if that helps."
- almost 4 years ago10/14/16 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
Madelaine Whalen started a new discussion Publishing to CD - Video Absent
"Having a very bizarre problem - whenever I publish a specific Storyline file to the CD format, all the videos are gone. Same file publish..."
- almost 4 years ago10/13/16 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"That must be the problem - thanks"
- over 4 years ago04/14/16 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
Madelaine Whalen started a new discussion Project File Won't Save
"Everything's been going smoothly, but suddenly at the end of the project I'm running into this issue: "The project file could not be save..."
- over 4 years ago04/14/16 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for that, it helped me figure it out!"
- over 4 years ago03/29/16 at 8:30 pm (UTC)