"I agree with context above - what would they need to DO with that word or terminology? Must they memorize it, or be able to recognize it ..."
- over 3 years ago07/07/16 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
Mary Cropp replied to the discussion Possibilities of making classroom based practical via e-Learning
"I like it! In addition to the already helpful feedback above, I would think abut flipping the "try it on your own" element with the slide..."
- almost 4 years ago05/04/16 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"I saw this thread today and have the same question. Did you ever get an answer, Paul? "
- almost 4 years ago04/06/16 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I tried all the suggestions. After the 60th (or so) time, it just stops working altogether. Importing the slide into to anoth..."
- 4 years ago12/14/15 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
"Hey Jason, It's not 60 layers, but rather 60 (or so) instances of changing 8 pictures on 8 layers. Each layer has the same 8 pictures, b..."
- 4 years ago12/08/15 at 9:57 pm (UTC)
"Hey Linda, An Olympia (and Spokane) group is a good idea. As noted above, there's a more general elearning get together next week here ..."
- over 4 years ago09/11/15 at 10:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Joyce, A contact list went out yesterday. I will reach out to everyone on it for the Seattle meet up but if you know of anyone else, ..."
- over 4 years ago09/04/15 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tim, I will be in Austin all of 36 hours, but if anyone on this thread is interested in meeting up for a beverage on Tuesday evening,..."
- over 4 years ago06/08/15 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
Mary Cropp replied to the discussion Job Aid Brainstorming Help Requested - Has Anyone Used Storyline to Create a Book?
"Hi everyone, Thanks so much for the ideas. I am thinking that a searchable PDF or web page is the way to go for the manual. However, I t..."
- over 4 years ago05/26/15 at 11:26 pm (UTC)
"I work for a Seattle-based non-profit that focuses on eliminating corneal blindness around the world. That said, the majority of the cour..."
- 5 years ago01/08/15 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"No problem! I will be adding to these periodically, so feel free to check back every once in a while. "
- over 5 years ago11/04/14 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, thank you!!"
- over 5 years ago07/22/14 at 9:18 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the response Michael. However, I still have the same problem. I have set the browser to resize to optimal, and locked the play..."
- over 5 years ago07/21/14 at 11:12 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Ashley. The repair seemed to do the trick. "
- almost 6 years ago04/23/14 at 9:29 am (UTC)
Mary Cropp replied to the discussion Automatice layer advancement based on visited state
"I just was about to post a similar question. Thank you Cheng Li! "
- almost 6 years ago04/17/14 at 10:24 am (UTC)