"Hi Bérengère, I instead a non-breakable space as a character -> Insert Tab / Symbol / No-Break Space. J'espère que ça aide! Bon succès!!"
- 28 days ago06/01/22 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
Michel Beraud commented on the download Storyline 2+: Cards Against Humanity-Inspired Game
"Nice designed and integrated! Bravo."
- over 5 years ago03/07/17 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"Happy this helped! Cheers!"
- over 5 years ago09/30/16 at 2:32 am (UTC)
"ALT+0160 works for me. Have you tried using the right-side numeric keyboard?"
- 6 years ago06/15/16 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"Please type "Alt+0160" where you want the non-breaking space to be!"
- 6 years ago06/15/16 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"Çà aussi fonctionné pour moi avec le pavé numérique! Merci!!"
- 6 years ago06/15/16 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Wendy, you rock. Seriously. I would have never thought of this and that is the source of the problem. Many, many thanks! :)"
- over 6 years ago10/20/15 at 2:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Yes. I copied/pasted from Notepad... It's a document that I've reused a 3rd/4th time, so I'm thinking that it might now be c..."
- over 6 years ago10/19/15 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
Michel Beraud started a new discussion Quiz Answers
"Hi, Would anyone know why some of the answers in the Multiple Choice questions move up and down (in an annoying way) when one rolls the ..."
- over 6 years ago10/19/15 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"Great! I can be reached on Twitter at https://twitter.com/pmuxnet in the meantime! :)"
- almost 7 years ago06/30/15 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cary, Just tried out your second option and that works well. The only downside is having (in this case) have to initiate 30 variables..."
- almost 7 years ago06/29/15 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, Took a deeper dive into the proposed thread and it would seem that this feature is not yet available in Storyline. I've put..."
- 7 years ago06/29/15 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, Thanks for the response, I'll take a look at it and continue the conversation there if needed! Thanks again, M."
- 7 years ago06/26/15 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
Michel Beraud started a new discussion Hide "Previous" & "Next" Buttons
"Hi, For reasons that I won't get into, I would like hide the Previous and Next buttons, when reviewing the quiz. I'll create a Close (x)..."
- 7 years ago06/25/15 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"He was! I'll play around with your second solution and will let you know if anything! Thanks again!"
- 7 years ago06/25/15 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
"Hmm... I'll need to dive-in more into how you fixed it to fully understand it, but many, many thanks Cary!!"
- 7 years ago06/23/15 at 9:54 pm (UTC)
Michel Beraud started a new discussion Show Next Button
"Hi, This is my problem... I trying to change a state of a button to "normal", when the state of 30 buttons (my demo only has 2 buttons) ..."
- 7 years ago06/23/15 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"Ok... got it. The problem was caused by the "adjust variable" code was AFTER the "jump to..." other slide. Moving that piece of code abo..."
- 7 years ago06/22/15 at 2:52 am (UTC)
Michel Beraud started a new discussion Variable in Publishing problem
"Hi, I'm stunned here... My variable works when I preview it in a single slide, but when I preview the whole project, it doesn't work. I..."
- 7 years ago06/22/15 at 2:24 am (UTC)
"man, I've been fighting with this same problem for a few hours now... this thread help a lot! my problem was that i was using "change v..."
- 7 years ago06/14/15 at 8:02 pm (UTC)