Pam Robinson started a new discussion Shrinking Video size in Reply
"My problem of the day: my Replay project contains an opening with full screen actions on the desktop that include the lower toolbar..."
- 12 months ago02/05/20 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
Pam Robinson started a new discussion Creating Stop links in Replay project
"I received a request to add time stamp / stop links to a Replay project that is 3 minutes and 55 seconds long like a YouTube video.&..."
- 12 months ago02/04/20 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Awesome! Simple, effective and fun!"
- over 2 years ago10/16/18 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
"This is very disappointing to hear that someone has stopped using a tool as awesome as Articulate because of a browser issue. Please tel..."
- over 2 years ago05/24/18 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
"John, Thank you so much for the update on this issue and I share your pain. I suspected that it was a Chrome/Articulate issue and I took..."
- almost 3 years ago04/10/18 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
Pam Robinson commented on the article Creative Slide Designs for Software Simulations in Articulate Storyline
"Brilliantly executed see then do. Thank you, David for the inspiration. I love the style of it, business casual. Easy to use with proce..."
- almost 3 years ago03/22/18 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"I too uploaded the file in Tempshare and the file didn't have a problem running in there. I guess I will try our system administration t..."
- almost 3 years ago03/16/18 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"I hope a solution is found. I am waiting to hear as well."
- almost 3 years ago03/16/18 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"Hey John, Was Katie able to provide a resolution yet? I am waiting to hear if the solution is something that will correct the issue for..."
- almost 3 years ago03/16/18 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
"No, John. I wasn't able to resolve it. I am glad I am not the only one with the issue. (I was beginning to think it was me.) Please post ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/14/18 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"I will give Tempshare a try and see what happens. Thanks again, Ashley."
- almost 3 years ago02/22/18 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for responding, Ashley. We are using Chrome version 64.0.3282.140 and my output is presentation_html5.html but I have published ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/19/18 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
Pam Robinson started a new discussion Articulate Presenter: Video Lagging and Audio dropping when using Chrome as browser
"Has anyone had a problem recently with trainings developed in Articulate Presenter (Studio '13 version) not playing from your site using ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/15/18 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Dave! It sounds like a plan. I will let you know what happens."
- almost 3 years ago02/12/18 at 1:52 am (UTC)
Pam Robinson started a new discussion Studio 13 - Audio Lagging in Video Demonstration
"Has anyone had this problem. I created a demo and then did the voiceover separately. When I play it, it's fine. When I load it to a w..."
- almost 3 years ago02/09/18 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
"I have also been frustrated with that code. F10, F11, F12 and F1 and F4 always want to respond in the browser. The rest will work fine. ..."
- 3 years ago01/23/18 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
"I like the look and feel of this one. Great job!"
- over 3 years ago10/02/17 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"Really cute, love the initial walk-through for the challenge and the back story. The actual challenge had just enough tension to keep you..."
- almost 4 years ago03/09/17 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"Love the clean design and interactivity. The results slide that indicated that the skills had been Mastered, had just the right message ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/09/17 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"Allen, I have no words...(facepalm)."
- 4 years ago11/09/16 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Wow, it looks so pretty and it sounds so good that I want to jump in and download that trial...But I concur with all those who have sudde..."
- 4 years ago11/09/16 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
"Wow! More awesomeness and I love the new look and feel of the site, in general. But, now I feel left behind, yet again. I don't kno..."
- 4 years ago11/09/16 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"I bet that's it! The subscription service. I have never seen that page before."
- 4 years ago11/09/16 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"Looks like we are going to have the answers we seek at 10 am ET today. I can't wait. I could use some good news today."
- 4 years ago11/09/16 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
Pam Robinson replied to the discussion HeroLand- an adventure built within Storyline (and only storyline)
"Hey Nancy, you may not have noticed but at the completion of each section a code is given for that level. That way, if you don't finish..."
- 4 years ago11/07/16 at 6:30 pm (UTC)