Ramla Gabriel commented on the e‑learning example Rise: The Story of Coffee
"She was talking about Malvika's course above, which is about tea."
- over 4 years ago09/20/18 at 9:59 am (UTC)
Ramla Gabriel replied to the discussion How to rename a state
"Would be more convenient to be able to rename a state than having to delete it and redo."
- over 4 years ago09/19/18 at 10:43 am (UTC)
"I have shared it with you. Thanks."
- almost 5 years ago08/03/18 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I always use Google Chrome (never Internet Explorer) and a recently updated version of it. The version of the University lo..."
- almost 5 years ago08/02/18 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. We are using our university logo (a jpg file) on all of our courses (I can't attach it here for legal reasons). I was eventuall..."
- almost 5 years ago08/01/18 at 8:05 am (UTC)
"I'm getting that error now. I wasn't having a problem previously today using the same image for a logo but now it won't let me upload an..."
- almost 5 years ago07/30/18 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
Ramla Gabriel replied to the discussion Certificates in Rise
"Thanks for the work-around, Kristie. I was wondering if anyone who used this method of providing certificates found a way to disable rig..."
- almost 5 years ago07/09/18 at 11:36 am (UTC)
Ramla Gabriel replied to the discussion Course certificates
"Any update on this? Is it possible now for students to print completion certificates from Rise Courses? That would be ideal for us, esp..."
- almost 5 years ago06/13/18 at 11:20 am (UTC)
Ramla Gabriel replied to the discussion Publish to Web with Rise
"Can we, instead of putting a course we made in Rise on our web servers, use the link that is available via the share function? Is there ..."
- over 5 years ago02/20/18 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
Ramla Gabriel replied to the discussion Can a "mailto:" link be used within Rise?
"We're currently testing Rise and deciding whether to use this software as an organization and, while this is generally very good software..."
- over 5 years ago02/19/18 at 9:56 am (UTC)