"Just found the thread: http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/54492/291947.aspx#291947"
- over 6 years ago08/25/14 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Angela, It also sounds like you might be talking about a magazine style quiz.. Here is a screenr that was shared on the topic that I..."
- over 6 years ago08/25/14 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"This is so much simpler than I would have imagined, Rebecca! Minimal variable use. Thanks for sharing."
- over 6 years ago08/20/14 at 9:34 am (UTC)
"Oh, yes, Brett's option of a hyperlink is faster than my original text box with trigger option!"
- over 6 years ago08/20/14 at 9:26 am (UTC)
"I would simply put a trigger on a text box to show another layer with the information you want to display when clicked. And I would also..."
- over 6 years ago08/20/14 at 9:12 am (UTC)
"Sylvia Wright said: I am working on a course and plan to put a knowledge check scenario as an option at the beginning of the course to ac..."
- over 6 years ago08/19/14 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie! I can't share in the public forum, so I'll submit privately. Thank you for the assistance."
- over 6 years ago08/19/14 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley! for some reason the "If new size is larger" was always grayed out, so I couldn't change that first option. I still can'..."
- over 6 years ago08/19/14 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"Okay...so I just imported the entire project into a blank storyline project and the behavior is now persisting. But if I import just one..."
- over 6 years ago08/19/14 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
Rita Sedani started a new discussion Importing Help--Story Size Issues
"I am trying to import a rather lengthy Storyling project into a fresh Storyline file project. My original is 600x400. What I am doing i..."
- over 6 years ago08/19/14 at 10:13 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie! I actually tried that, but there are a lot of little things that don't import over properly and I'm having to fix--issue..."
- over 6 years ago08/18/14 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
Rita Sedani started a new discussion Scrolling Panel Text Disappearing
"I'm using a scrolling panel with text as a Closed Captioning option throuhgout one of my courses. However, I'm having an issue with the ..."
- over 6 years ago08/18/14 at 10:39 am (UTC)
"I personally prefer to integrate the questions within the course so as not to have a formal knowledge check section. It's much more enga..."
- over 6 years ago08/07/14 at 11:00 am (UTC)
"Hi Rick! I use a similar concept for my CC courses that utilize a slide layer which contains the closed captioning. I have a CC variabl..."
- over 6 years ago08/05/14 at 12:09 pm (UTC)